Wendy x Reader

Req : No

================================

3rd Person PoV

You groaned as the alarm sound was off. Being annoyed with it, you kicked your feet on the air, and pouted.

You sat up on the bed, looking at the girl next to you who was sleeping with her front body on the bed.

"Son Wendy, wake up," You nugded your girlfriend's shoulder.

"Five minutes more," She responded.

You sighed out of frustration.

"Son Wendy," You shooked her body, but instead of waking up, she pushed you away with her legs.

"Seriously?" You huffed.

However, being a genius you are, something clicked on your mind.

You smiled michiviously while looking at her butt.

Getting ready with both of your hands,and

"DAEEEE HAN MIN GUK!!" You slapped both of her butt,using it as a drum as you said the cheer.

You hit it repeatedly, not stopping until she woke up from her sleep.

"STOP IT" she whined while pushing your hands away from her butt

"They were right! Your ass are fluffy as hell," You laughed out loud and continued to slap her butt.

"I'm gonna kill you Y/N!" She said angrily and woke up from her 'deep' sleep.

Sensing the danger you quickly stood up from the bed and ran away.

"Catch me if you can," You dance infront of the door, making Wendy annoyed with you more.

"YOU ARE DEAD ONCE I CATCH YOU!!"

Little did you know, She caught you up and it was the end of your life =)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Welcome to Sunshine Bottle! What can I get you today?" The barista asked.

"An Icepack please,"

================================

Hi 😂

Something just clicked in my mind

So here it is 😬

Aaaanyways,

I hope u enjoyed the chapter 😉

Baibai 🤗