Irene x Reader

WARNING : MIGHT CONTENT SENSITIVE CONTENT FOR SOME READERS. (Abusive Content)
================================

3rd Person PoV

You were wiping your tears from your cheeks as you drove the car.What happened just now make your heart shattered to piece.

#Flashback#

"Mom," you called your mom slowly then she looked at you with a confused face.

"I want to be a singer mom," You said slowly.

Your mom looked at you with no expression at all.

"What did you say?" She asked you with a monotone voice.

"I want to be a singer, It's my dream," You said more confidently than before.

However, your mom suddenly chuckled and looked at you fiercely.

"Stop talking about this shit.You will work with your father and take the company back from your step-brother," Your mom said and look away from you while playing her phone.

"But mom, I love my dreams! I hate working as a corporate person.It's just not my thing.Besides,My step-brother deserved to be there more than me," You suddenly stand up and raised your voice a little bit.

Your mom widened her eyes and walked towards you.

Danggggg !

"ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT ? DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT THE STUPID KID DESERVE THE COMPANY ! HE IS JUST YOUR FATHER'S CHILD MISTRESS ! YOU DESERVE THE COMPANY ! YOU ARE YOUR FATHER'S BIOLOGICAL CHILD! DONT YOU EVER SAY ABOUT THAT STUPID DREAMS OF YOURS AGAIN ! I WORK HARD TO BE HERE JUST FOR YOU!"your mom shouted.

"But I love to be a singer mom," You said to her while holding the cheeks that she slapped just now.

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TALENT ! YOU JUST UNTALENTED KID! GEEZ, WHY DID I EVEN GIVE BIRTH TO YOU! YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD! GET OUT OF MY FACE! YOU DISGUST ME," What your mom said shattered your heart, and you immediately took the car keys and drove to your girlfriend's house.

#end of flashback#

Your dad had a relationship with your mom's bestfriend behind her back.When your mom knew about it, she went crazy and wanted to kill your dad and her bestfriend.However, she realised that the only way to take revenged to them by taking your dad property after mom heard that the woman had a child with your father.

But you never wanted to be like your mom.You have a dream. A dream to become a singer.

However it hurts you when your mom insult you not being good and regret that you was her child.

As you arrived in front of Irene's house, you knocked on the door.Immediately, the door was opened and showed your girlfriend's face.

"Y/N ! Why are you here in the late night?" She looked shocked and hugged you.

"I just want some comforting from you babe," You said to Irene and immediately Irene knew what happened.

"Come on, let's go in," she smiled and bring you to the living room.

"What's wrong this time baby? tell me," Irene asked you as she cuddle you.Immediately, you said what happened at you home just now.

Irene turned your face to meet hers.

"Y/N, when others treat your poorly, just keep being you.Don't ever let someone else's bitterness change the person you are.Besides, the negativity of others does not matter and your happiness does.Don't let them get you and do whatever that make you happy," Irene said.

"I can't promise I can fix all of your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them all alone because remember no matter what, I am here and always be here for you. I will support you even if the others not. You know why? because I love you," Irene continued and smiled

"Thank you babe," You smiled back at her and leaned in to kiss her lips.

!================!

11th done🔥

Hey, It might be sensitive content for some readers and I am deeply sorry if there people who in this situation.

For those who in this situation.Don't let those negative people get you.Just remember, there still a person who love you and still care about you.They will support you in bad and happy situation.Just remember that We will be there to hear your problems.Even if we can't fix the problem for you, we promise that you will Never face the situation alone.NEVER.

well then, till next time 😇

Bye bye 🤗