Φ Wendy x (B) Reader P2 Φ

Req : No but yes?

Please read P1 to avoid from being confused by the storyline. Thankyou.

================================

3rd Person PoV

"Thank you, Please come again!" You said to the customer and bowed at her.

3.00PM

You sighed as you realised that it was 2 hours more before you went home.You wanted to close your eyes when you heard someone enter the shop.Quickly, you stood up from your seat and bowed to the customer without looking at the customer.

"Welcome," You said and looked at her.You were shocked because it was the person you don't want to see.

"Wendy," You said the her name.The person who broke your heart.

"Hi Y/N," She weakly smiled at you.

=timeskip=

You put the coffee that she ordered on the table and walked away.But before you can, Wendy holded your hands tight.You turned around and looked at her emotionless.

"Y/N, ca..n can we talk?" Wendy looked at her lap and you sighed.You sat infront of her with hands crossing on your chest.

"Are You going to talk or not.Because you are definitely wasting my time Wendy," You said harshly and you could see Wendy looked sad.

It was nothing to compare what she did to you before.

"I'm sorry," Wendy said as you could hear that her voice was cracking.You let out a laughed which made Wendy looked at you while frowning. Suddenly, your face turned into a serious one.

"Sorry? Why ? He did the same to you right? Leaving you because you are bored to be wtih," You leaned forward and looked at her serious while smirking.

Wendy was so scared to look at you. You were different from what she knew. You were not the same Y/N anymore. She nodded her head while looked at the table.

"I told you karma is real, Wendy," You laughed at her. Honestly, it did satisfied you, seeing what happened to her after what she did to you before. 5 Years of relationship, yet she blow it just like that

You wanted to speak up again when suddenly the door was opened. You looked at it and smile at the person.

"Oh Hi, Jennie!" You waved your hands at her and she waved back. She walked to you and you pecked her cheeks in front of Wendy.

"Babe, who is this?" Jennie asked you while still smiling at you.

"Oh just someone I know. Listen, Can you wait for me at the car. I have to finish talking with this girl," You looked at Jennie and she pouted.

"Okay, but don't be too long okay. Or I'm going to kill you," She glared at you and looked at Wendy.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, miss,"  Jennie smiled at Wendy and walked out from the cafe.

"You seem happy. I guess that broke up didn't effect you much," Wendy said murmuring.

You were getting angry as you heard that words.You folded your sleeves and showed the scars on your wrist. Wendy gasped as she saw that.

"Happy you said? THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME WENDY! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT THE BROKE UP DOES NOT EVEN EFFECT ME MUCH. I ALMOST KILL MYSELF BECAUSE YOU BREAK UP WITH ME WITH A STUPID REASONS. YOU KNOW WHY ? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU FOR GOD DAMN 5 YEARS WENDY! 5 YEARS!" You yelled as now tears was all over you face.Wendy wiped her own tears as she heard you.

"I....'m sorry," That's all Wendy could say. You sighed before calming yourself down.

"You know who the one who save me from let me kill myself? It was her,Wendy. She was the one who was beside me all the time after you broke up with me. If she know it was you all the time. It was going to be worse Seungwan. You might even get humiliate by her," You said slowly.

"I don't want to lose you again Y/N," Wendy pleaded.

"For God sake Seungwan, Just move on. If I can, Why can't you? Find someone who love you like they way I love you. Find someone who respect you. I'm happy with Jennie now because atleast she respect and accept me for what I am. You already lose me that day. My heart have died for you Wendy eversince what you did to me," You said before standing up.

"Oh, And live with the hate I give to you because it was nothing compare to what you did to me. I wish you have a good life Seungwan. Goodbye," You walked away from her, and went outside the cafe, leaving Wendy alone crying and sobbing inside the cafe.

Jennie walked at you and looked and Wendy sympathically.

"Y/N that was cruel and mean. I know that you still have feelings for her.Why did you fake our relationship in front of her?" Jennie looked at you and wiped your tears.

"I want her to feel what I feel before. Besides, why do you help me on faking the relationship if you feeling sorry for her?" You looked at Wendy who still crying at the table both of you sat just now.

"Because, you are my cousin Y/N,"

!====≠====================!

Done done done 😂

I hope you enjoy the chapter.😉

And sorry if it is not good.🙏

Then till next time 👯

Byebyeeeeee 🤗