😭Seulgi x Reader P2 😭

Please read Part 1 so, you will not be confused with the storyline.

================================

Seulgi PoV

I was looking at the stars in the sky, when someone called my name.

"Seulgi ah, What are you doing? Let's come inside.It's getting dark already," Irene eonni said to me then walked inside to the house.

I sighed, thinking about Y/N. It's been 2 years Y/N had passed away but still, I seems can't forget about him/her at all.

I walked inside the house and as I was on my way to my bedroom,Irene eonnie and Wendy called for me.

"Seulgi yah, Are you okay?" They asked me worriedly.

Trying to ease their worried, I showed them a weak smile, and nodded my head.

"I'm okay eonni. Just... tired," I said to them.

"Go on, take a rest, Seulgi. Don't forget to come downstairs, so we can have you know...family time together," Wendy said while smiling.

It's true, ever since Y/N died, I spent less time with them and I am feeling really guilty and sorry about it.

However, I do feel thankful to them since they do understand me.They do understand my feelings about Y/N was not going to be beside me again.

I walked upstairs and opened Y/N and my share bedroom.It hurts me everytime I went inside the room.

There will no more hug, no more kisses and no more warmness from Y/N's body for me.All that's left is now coldness.

I sat on the bed and took Y/N's picture, on the bedside table.The picture where both of us were smiling.

He/She's gone.Gone for his/her own good but not for me.

I am not good.

You left me alone when I needed you the most.You left me, when we promised to be together forever until we can make our own little family.Unfortunately, it's only a dream now.A dream that would never be happened.

But, It's not your fault.We do need to go meeting the God someday.

But did you know? I told them I am fine but in reality I am dying every single day.

Every morning, I still called for Y/N. I still tried to find you in our room, but then I just realised that You were not there.It hurts me too much.Too much that make me wanted to kill myself.

It happened because My mind still having trouble wrapping itself around the fact that you were gone.

But, I am still thankful that you did gave me the sweet memories, before you were in coma and before you left the world.

Thank you Y/N.Thank you for able to be with me.

!========================!
24th done 🔥

I was bored tho, so I decided to create the continuation of the P1 Chapter

Whew, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😅

Since I already running out of idea, it might take some time for me to update 😅

I would appreciate it if you would like to share me idea for the next chapter 😂

Till next time 😇

Bye byeeeeee 🤗