Yeri x Reader

================================

3rd Person PoV

You were an artist of SM entertainment too.You were in the studio, practicing the dance for a collaboration with Taeyeon.

Tonight was going to be the performance day, so you and Taeyeon were practicing harder than before.

=Timeskip=

Taeyeon and you were getting ready inside the waiting room when Yeri barged into the room and hugged you.

"Y/N~ I miss youuuu," Yeri said as she hugged you.Too tight till you having a hard time to breathe.

"Ye..rim I can't bre..athe," You said and Yeri quickly let you go making you taking a deep breathe.

"Sorry Y/N, but I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH," Yeri grinned and pulled you closer to her and pecked you on the lips many times.

"Ehhm ehmm, I am still here you know," Taeyeon faked her cough and smirked looking at Yeri and you.

"Ahh, Mianhe unnie," Yeri pulled away from you and both of you were blushing.

"No no, It's okay" Taeyeon laughed out loud.

"But please do continue after we are done performing okay?Because I'm not going to take responsibility if Y/N late for our performance," Taeyeon continued and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Noona/Unnie !" You slightly raised your voice as you became embrassed after heard what Taeyeon said.

"Jesus, relax Y/N.Come on we need to perform in 10 minutes," Taeyeon grinned and quickly walked away from both of you.

"Goodluck baby, I'm rooting for you," Yeri said cutely which was rare for you to see her acting like that, and she kissed your cheeks before you were going to the stage.

=Timeskip=

"Goodwork Y/N! It was good to have collaboration with you," Taeyeon said and hugged you.

"It was fun for me too noona/unnie.Let's hope we get to do collab in the future more," You said sweetly and hugged her back.

"Awww that is so sweet of you.COME HERE . LEMME KISS YOUR CHEEKS," Taeyeon pulled you closer and pecked your cheeks.

You blushed after Taeyeon kissed your cheeks.

"THEN, LET ME KISS YOUR CHEEKS TOO," You grinned and kissed her cheeks back which make both of you laugh.

She bid goodbye and you bowed at her when she walked away from the place you were standing.

You look everywhere for Yeri, but she was nowhere to be found.It was weird because she would always be ahead of you.However, after your performance you didn't see her anywhere.

You sighed while thinking that she might already gone to her home.Therefore, you decided to go back to the waiting room taking your things.

As you opened the door,you were shocked to see Yeri sitting at the couch of the waiting room.You smiled as soon as you see her and walked to her.

"Hi babe," You waved at her.

but she didn't respond at you. Weird.

You decided to sit beside her and kissed her cheeks but what you got only a pushed from her.

"Hey Yerim baby, What's wrong?" You asked worriedly as you saw she was acting up.

"Go kiss your Taeyeon's cheek.My cheeks don't deserve your kisses," Yeri said while pouting.

"What kiss?When did I-" Then it strucked your mind about the cheek's kisses

"Baby, By any chance are you jealous?" You smirked and poked her shoulder.

Yeri widened her eyes and shoved you hands away.

"Me? Jealous? Huh, Not even a one chance," Yeri scoffed as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Just admit it baby, You ARE Jealous," You challenge her in a teasing way.

"YES I AM JEALOUS Y/N. SATISFIED NOW?" Yeri pouted.

"Awww baby, don't be jealous since my lips, my heart and my arms are only for you.You know why? Because
I am yours and only yours.All rights reserved to my sweet cute little girlfriend,Understood?" You smiled sweetly to her and you could see that she was blushing after you said to her.Immediately,Yeri nodded her head.

"Now can I get a kiss from my little princess?" You asked her and pointed at your lips.

Yeri looked at you weirdly at your gesture before she giggled and leaned closer to you to kiss your lips.

!=================!
19th done 🔥

Whew, I hope you enjoyed this chapter too 😂

Till next time 😇

Bye byeeeee 🤗