Joy x Reader

[No Proofread]

=============ΦΦΦΦ=============

"You got me feeling a psycho~ psycho~" You were dancing and singing in the bathroom while taking your bath.

As you were excitedly and screaming and mumbling the song in the bathroom, somebody opened your bedroom door. So, you decided to wrap yourself in towel and go out to see who was it.

It was your housemate, Joy.

You were feeling weird why did she came into your room, so you decided to walk closer to her who was showing her back to you while closing the bedroom door.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed.

Without realising it, you also screamed with her as soon as you saw her.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME?" Joy yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE SCREAMING AT ME," You defended yourself.

Both of you went silence, and suddenly Joy widened her eyes remembering something.

"What the hell are you doing in my room? and wrap with only towels?" She slurred while looking you up and down then squinted her eyes.

"What? It's my room, and I was taking my bath when you litterally come inside my room and scream,"

Meanwhile, Yeri was running and soon opened your bedroom's door after she heard both of you were screaming in the room.

"What Happe-- Oh," She looked at you who was wrapping yourself in towel and looked at Joy.

"Are you guys, busy? That's why you were screaming?" She smirked.

Irene who were behind her back gently slapped Yerim's on back of her head.

"Stop with you dirty mind, Kim Yerim," Seulgi who also arrived in front of your door after she heard you screaming, said to Yerim.

"What happen!?" Wendy slowly slipped herself, standing next to Yerim.

"Great, the complete member of yours is here, Joy," You sighed while massaging your head.

"Would all of you kindly take Joy out of MY room, please?" You begged at them, but Irene and Seulgi walked away from your room while mouthing Goodluck to you.

"Why should I get out from my room?" Joy slurred.

"Is that unnie lost her mind or is she drunk?" Yeri tilted her head.

"Drunk? Who-- Am not drunk," Joy swayed her hands while shooking her head looking at those girl who were standing on your door.

"Ohhh, she is drunk," Yerim said.

"Definitely drunk," Wendy continued while nodding her head, looking at drunken Joy.

"Guys,"

Ughh, Let's help Y/N by giving them the time clean their head," Wendy pointed at your head which has shampoo on it.

"Yups," Both of them move closer to Joy, trying to bring her out from the room when suddenly Joy shouted.

"HOLD. ON. A. MINUTE," Joy turned to look at me carefully.

She squinted her eyes before suddenly pulling your towel off your body, leaving you naked.

"WHAT THE HELL, JOY!?" You screamed and turned your body around which leaving your naked ass exposed to them.

"Nice ass," Wendy and Yerim smirked.

Panggg!!

Someone just smacked your ass.

Your naked ass.

"Okay that's enough, Joy," Wendy laughed.

"Pretty confident she won't remember any of this happened tomorrow," Yerim mumbled as she was also trying to hold her laughter.

"I GET TO SMACK THEIR ASS, GUYS! I GET TO--" Joy jumped happily when suddenly she stopped talking.

All of you looked at her in awe as she was soundly sleeping after fell on the floor with loud thud.

God, what did I get myself into?

============ΦΦΦΦΦ=============