Joy x Reader P2

Just Part 2 Looooool 🔥 ================================

3rd Person PoV

3 days since you had been locked up in the room.No food were given to you.It's weird you could survived without eating though.

You were tortured by them. Every hours they would come inside the room and punched you on your face, and kicked you on the stomach. Obviously, You don't know what they wanted from you.By now, you were so thinner than before.

Someone please help me.You thought.You just wanted to go home.

As you were in deep thought, the door were opened by the man who tortured you.Behind him, there was someone who you never saw before. Well, you never saw him when they came inside the room.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" He smirked and pushed the man infront of him away.

"You look thin.Did you eat yet?" He asked me while looking at me boredly.

"Uhh.. Thank you for corcerning about me?" You looked at him weirdly.

He looked at the man behind him.

"Did you give him something to eat?" He asked fiercely.

"No Sir !" One of the man who was wearing the black suit replied.

Suddenly, he took out a gun and shot him repeatedly.

"STUPID YOU. I DON'T WANT HIM/HER TO DIE SO I CAN GET JOY TO COME HERE," He shouted while still shooting the man who was unconcious now.

What the hell he is.You thought as you looked at him terrified.

"Give me the phone," He said asking for another man in black suit to give him the phone and called someone.

Meanwhile...

Joy was getting worried after heard Seulgi told her about you.Suddenly, her phone rang and she immediately answered it without looking the caller's ID.

"Do you miss me?" The caller asked Joy and she immediately changed her face to a fierce one as soon as she knew the caller.

"Sehun," Joy said his name.

"HAHAHA. I'm glad you still know me," Sehun chuckled.

"What did you want?" Joy asked.

"I'm sure you were wondering where is your Boyfriend/girlfriend," Joy immediately stood up from the seat as soon as she heard about that.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM/HER !?" Joy yelled, but it's only make Sehun laughed over the phone.

"Whoaaa, Relax girl.Just a little torturing," Sehun said.

"DON'T YOU DARE," Joy warned him.

"Come to this address alone if you want to save him/her. ALONE. OOOOR this secret lover of yours would die.And You know what you should bring here with you." Sehun said and the line was dead.

Joy was at her wits end.She knew that she can't never beat Sehun alone.Well, being herself, she would never follow the rules of course.She went to her home to meet with her father.

"Daddy, I need your help," Joy said to her father about the situation.

=timeskip=

Joy arrived at the place where Sehun gave the address.She was going inside alone while the other helpers hiding somewhere where no one could see them.It was for your safety though.

Joy walked inside the place and Sehun looked at Joy with a cocky smirked on his face.

"Well well," Sehun said.

"Search her," Sehun commanded his people and immediately they went to Joy and searched her.

Joy didn't bother with the people who were touching her.Her eyes was looking at you worriedly.She thought you looked very thinned and it made Joy became mad for some reason.

"She cleared Sir!" One of the men in the black suit said.

"Ahaaaaa. NOW GIVE ME THE DRUGS JOY," Sehun yelled.

"Let Y/N go first,and I'll give you the drugs right away," Joy replied to him confidently.

"HOW ABOUT.. NO," Sehun went closer to Y/N and pointed the gun in his/her head.

"GIVE.ME.THE.DRUG.OR.HE/SHE. DIE," Sehun demanded.

"Fine," Joy sighed.

"Just don't hurt him/her," Joy warned Sehun and walked closer to Sehun.Joy gave Sehun the bag.Sehun gave the bag to his servant to check so he can confirm it was bag full of drugs.

Once it confirmed, Sehun laughed and walked away from them.Joy immediately hugged you into her arms.

"Why did you come here Joy?" You whispered tiredly.

"HUH ! Stupid Fools ! You think I am gonna let you go? AHAHAHAHAH" Sehun laughed and pointed the gun to Joy.You widened your eyes looking at Sehun.

"Any last word before you die?"Sehun asked cockily.

"Go to hell psycho," Joy said to him and clicked something on her hands.
The last thing you saw there a red dots on Sehun's head when Joy quickly covered your eyes.

Bannnnnnnnnggggg

You could hear people inside the place was screaming like they were fighting somebody and soon it died down.Joy uncovered your eyes and make you looked at her.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn't left you.I didn't know this will happen," Joy said to you with a sad eyes and caressed your jaw.

"Joy, None of this are your fault.Please don't blame yourself. I am safe now right?" You replied to her as her people untying the rope behind your back.

"Let's go home now," Joy put her hands on your waist to support you and both of you walked away from the scene.

!=======================!
26th done 🔥

I was having a very hard time to finish this chap 😂

But, I do hope you enjoyed it 😅

Till next time then 😉

Bye byeeeeeee 🤗