Joy x Reader

================================

3rd Person PoV

Acccchhummmm!

Yup, You were sick.It was your fault though because you went to jog at 3.00A.M.You didn't know what has gotten to you that day,and you didn't know that you were going to be very ill.

Moreover, You knew that Joy was going to be mad as she already said to you that don't go running in the early morning.

"Y/N !" Someone barged in to your house and immediately you know who is it.

"I'm in the leaving room Sooyoung,"You yelled weakly and coughed.

"OMG Y/N ! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? HOW CAN YOU BE SO SICK?" Joy dropped her bag on the nearest sofa and quickly went to you.

"Uhhh... I went ... Well, Uhhh.. I went jogging at 3a.m. yesterday, " You stuttered as you told Joy the truth because you scared that she was going to be mad.

"OMG ! I told you to take care of yourself and look now what happened to you," And you was right.Joy said to you angrily and punched your chest.

"Ouch.. Sorry," You mumbled and suddenly started to cough.

"Now , look who have to take care of you," she sighed as she walked to the kitchen and took your medicine.

"Eat this and go to sleep,"she said as she give you the medicine that she took at the kitchen.

You obediently followed her instruction and then drifted off to sleep.

=timeskip=

You woke up when someone shoved thermometer inside your mouth.

"Ahh good, You temperature is lowering," Joy nodded her head and smiled.

"But my throat is still hurt babe," You whined.

"Serve on you, Who asked you to run at 3a.m." she glared at you.

"But," You tried to reasoned her.

"Uh huh, No more excused Y/N," She shook her head while looking at you.

"Annddd when you get better, I'm not going to kiss you for 1 week,and that's your punishment," she continued and then walked away to the kitchen.

When you heard that,you widened your eyes and tried to catch her, but you head suddenly felt fuzzy almost like you can't see and laid back on the couch.

As you laying your body on the couch, you regret everything that you do.Plus, you also learned one thing that your girlfriend is always right.You kept in mind that you should not go running around and playing around am before 6.00 am. Ever again.

!==============!

10th done🔥

Sorry if the chap is not interesting tho 😅

But hey, I still hope that you enjoyed it. 😛

Well, that's all for today 😳

Until next time 😇

Baibaiiiii 🤗