Irene x Reader

================================

3rd Person PoV

You and Irene were going out for a date.Both of you were sitting on the bench when suddenly an idea popped up into your mind.

"Babe," You called her softly.

Irene hummed and looked at you.

"How about we go to the arcade?" You grinned while wiggling your eyebrows.

"What? Are you kid or what,baby?" Irene chuckled as she looked at you ridiculously.

"Hmm, let's make a bet.If you win over me in the game there, I will buy you whatever you one for whole day," You smirked at her.

"And if I win,you will buy anything that I want for the whole day,"You continued.

"Y/N, you know the chance of me winning over you is higher right?" Irene furrowed her eyebrows as she put both of her hands infront of her chest.

"Well, you never know.Maybe I will win over you today.Orrrrrr you don't want to fight me because you are scared?" You challenged her because you knew that she can't take it when somebody is challenging her.

"Ohohhhh, It's so on baby," Irene and you quickly went to the arcade for your little competition.

=timeskip=

"Damn It!" You heard Irene shouted when you were playing the fighter's game.You can sense that Irene already lose the game.

As you were thinking she already lose,you played the game really hard so you can show her that you can beat her more than she can think.

Irene can sense the danger and quickly went beside you.

"Baby~" Irene tried to disturb you by sucking on your neck but that does not disturbing you from winning.

Irene could see that you were not responding to her neck's sucking,so she decided to suck harder than before,leaving a hickey.Moreover, her hands went inside your shirt, tracing your body.

No, no Irene not now.

A little bit more, a little bit more..

"Yes I WIN !!" You shouted and do the victory dance as you won the boss game which make Irene rolled her eyes.

You turned around to meet Irene's face and you showed your smirk.

"It's just luck anyways," Irene scoffed.

"Nah, Admit it that I am too good till you can't even beat me,"You grinned as you looked at her.

"Whatever," Irene rolled her eyes.

"Pity you baby, you were the one who was so confident that you can win over me,"You continued to tease her.

"SHUT UP Y/N!" Irene yelled and hit your chest when you laughed at her.

"I hate you," Irene continued.

"Aww babe~" You tried to hug her but she pushed you away from her.

You tried to hug her again but what you get only pushed from her.

"No, No ,No," Irene replied.

"Awwww come on baby," You whined as you looked at her.

However, Irene didn't even bother to look at you and continued to look on the claw machine.

Suddenly , an idea click on your mind and you quickly back hugged her which make it was impossible to make her to resist from your hug.

"Babe, Let me make it up for you. I'll win that penguin for you.What did you say?" You said and pointed your hands to the doll while putting your head on her shoulder.

"Deal," Irene replied coldly.

You just chuckled as you look at her reaction and walked to the claw machine with her.

"You are cute you know," You said after you put the coins inside the claw machine and started to play.

"Shut up, I am still mad at you, You know," Irene put both of her hands on her chest while looking at you who were eagerly trying to get the penguin doll inside the claw machine.

When the doll fell off, You quickly took it and handed it to Irene.

"Am I forgiven?"You look at her while showing your sweet smile.

Irene looked at the doll and then look back at you.Then, she grinned and nodded her head then gave you a hug.
You can't help but to let out a chuckled and kissed her head as you two were hugging each other.

She was cute after all.

!================!
17th done 🔥

Whew, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😅

Till next time 😇

Byebyeeeeee 🤗