Seulgi x Reader

================================

3rd Person PoV

You were watching Baby Boss while laughing out loud.Suddenly, someone blocked your view.Instantly, you know it's Seulgi who blocked it.

"Babe, move please.I am currrently watching the movies," You looked at Seulgi who was blocking the television while having both of her hands in her waist.

"No Y/N, Im not gonna move away," She huffed and stomped her foot.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BABY BEAR. You thought.

'Please," you begged at her as you already missed some scene.

"NO. YOU. ME. BED. NOW. " She said angrily and then walked to the room.

You, being scared of the mad baby bear, Quickly turned off the tv then walked away to the bedroom.

As you arrived at the front door, Seulgi who laying on the bed smile sweetly at you.

"Come here Y/N," she patted the place next to her make you quickly go and cover yourself with the duvet.

"Babe, What's wrong ? You are being weird.I thought you were mad about something just now,but suddenly you were being so sweet," You asked her as you pulled her close by her waist.

Seulgi smiled,and put her head on your chest.

"Nothing,"She mumbled.

"Are you sure?" You asked Seulgi because you did not believe what she said to you just now.It's not your baby bear when she said it's nothing when her mood suddenly changed like that.

"Ugh, You know, I can't sleep.Besides,I always sleep better with you by my side,"Seulgi continued.

"And i want you next to me, hold me tight and just kiss me a goodnight," Seulgi said shyly which make you chuckled.

Immediately, You hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead and lips.You chuckled as you saw her blushing.

"Satisfied babe?" You smirked.

She smiled sweetly and nodded her head.Soon both of you drifted off to sleep.

================================

9th done 🔥

Whew, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 😇

Well see you on the next chapter 😳

Bye byeeeeee 🤗