Irene x Reader

[No Proofread]

=============ΦΦΦΦ==============

You were sitting on a couch in the living room when you heard the front door opened and closed.

You knew it was Irene, your girlfriend who was just came back home from her parents.

"How is it going, Honey?" You asked Irene without looking at her as you were focused watching Spongebob.

Silence.

You were so confused as Irene was not replying to you, and she walked pass you to the kitchen.

Being a good partner you are, you turned off the tv and walked closer to her.

"Baby, is everything okay?" You asked worriedly.

"Get away," She glared at you before sighing.

"Something is not okay, I know it. Tell me, what is wrong?" You tried to put her hands in yours, but she pushed away.

"Why do you care? You just a poor person who can never understand my life," She snapped.

"Did you just say that?"

Realising what she said to you just now, she put her head on both of her hands.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean that,"

You sighed and hugged her before bringing Irene to the living room as both of you trying to find comfortable place before she began to talk about it.

"My parent, they force me to leave you and get married with Jun's Successor," She put her head on your chest as you carressed her hair gently.

Irene's parents were forcing her again, and she was getting tired of it. Honestly, you knew your relationship with Irene was not accepted by her family because her family believe that you were not the same level as theirs.

Even though Irene was protecting the relationship that she had with yours, you could see that she was getting tired of fighting with her parents.

"Let's run away, Y/N," Irene said while looking at your eyes deeply and lovingly.

"Let's get married and run away," She continued.

Truthfully, you were stunned when Irene said that about the crazy idea of hers. You opened your mouth, but closed again as you didn't really know what to say to her.

"I don't care about the power and the wealth that they going to give me if I get married with whom their chose. I want to married with the person whom I love, and it's You," Irene put your hands in hers, hoping that it would make you understand her feelings right now.

You just being you, thinking what you should do. Usually, those bad idea of Irene, you would stop it because you always believe parent's blessing matters. But now, you don't really know anymore what exactly to do.

Either stop her, or go with her.

"Say something, Y/N," She chocked, trying to stop her tears from falling as you were still being silence. She immediately looked down on her lap when she heard you sighed.

"I'm usually opposing and stop the idea of running away, but now you change my mind, Irene," You smiled before lifting her chin up to look at your face.

"Maybe it is not a bad idea after all," Irene's eyes went big, and you swear you could saw the shining and shimmering eyes on hers.

"Really?" She curled her lips up.

"I wouldn't want to let my girl go to someone else, right? Besides, no matter hard the situation is, I wouldn't let you slip away because I love you," You said while carressing her cheeks.

"I love you too, Y/N," Irene closed her eyes and kissed you deeply on the lips.

=============ΦΦΦΦ==============

"You don't give up for someone you love, but you fight for them,"