Wendy x Reader

================================

3rd PoV :

Wendy was waiting for you inside your favourite cafe.She was sitting at the common spot you guys always be together while reading something on her phone.

You arrived at the cafe, and saw her waiting for you at the table with your Americano Coffee which is definitely your favourite drink.

"Hi babe," You greeted her by patting her shoulder gently and sat infront of her.However, you noticed that she looks very different today. She looks somehow ... very sad.

"Hi Y/N," said Wendy while giving you a weak smile.

"Wendy," You called her.

"....."

"Babe,"

"......"

"Seungwan, is something wrong?" You furrowed your eyebrows and pulled her chin up as you realised that she looks depressed.

"Y/N, did you read the news?" She sighed as she looked down, not making an eye contact with you.

"Yes, I did," You smiled at her while holding her hand which was now on the table.

"You read it? And how can you be smiling right now ? Aren't you mad ? The Company made me date with someone else when they knew I was dating you! Aren't you scared that I was going to leave you alone?" She bombed you with questions, as soon as she saw you smiling at her.

You take a deep breathe before looking deep into her eyes. "Babe, I'm not scared because I know that you love me and will never cheat and leave me alone for some other guys that you were forced to be with,"

"How can you be so sure about that Y/N? Maybe my feelings might change later," She looked into your eyes as she was looking for the answer.

"Because I believe in you, and because I love you," You said as you took her hands in yours then kissed her knuckles.

"Now, now don't cry babe, You look ugly if you cry," You teased her and when she heard that,she quickly slapped your hands which was on hers.Finally,my girl is back.

!=================!

3rd done 😉

I hope u guys enjoyed è chapter🐰

Anddd

Seee youu on the next chapteeeeer😘
Byebyeeeeee🤗