Joy x Reader P1

Thank you Luchipel for giving me the idea ^-^

Readers, Sorry in advanced because it might not be good ㅋㅋㅋ
================================

3rd Person PoV

"Sooyoung, Are you serious right now?" You let out a frustated sigh while putting both of your hands on your head.

"I am Y/N. Let's break up," Joy looked at you sadly.

"I know you asked me to break up with you because you came from a dangerous family,Park Sooyoung.But what does it even matter with our relationship!?" You raised a voice a little bit and stood up from the couch.

You walked to the wall as you punched the wall.You did not felt hurt because obviously you were very mad.

"It's dangerous Y/N," Joy said slowly as she walked towards you, trying to stop you from punching the wall again and again.

"STOP.TALKING.TO.ME.ABOUT.MY.SAFETY. I know you just using it as an excused to break up with me," You turned your head looking at her with a fierce eyes.

"No Y/N. I never used it as an excused.You know I love you," She sighed.

"If you love me, You would never do this to me Sooyoung," You said as now you were looking at her boredly.

"Y/N, If you have a relationship with me, It will harm you.My family's enemy will know about you.They will hurt you.I can't bear to see that happened,"She tried to reasoned and put her hands on your cheeks.

"You thinked by breaking up with me, They will never hurt me?" You scoffed.

Joy nodded her head.

"Sooyoung. You wanted to break up? That's what you want? FINE ! Let's do it.You said they will know about me if I have relationship with you right? Then fine Sooyoung. I WILL NEVER KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOU ANYMORE NOR SEE YOU," You said as you pushed her hands away from your face.

You took your things from the couch and walked out from the house.

"Y/N...." Joy called you,but you just ignored it.

As you were walking on the alley to go to your house, you could feel like somebody was following you.However, you just ignored it, thinking that it was only your feelings.

"How could she do this to me?" You murmured alone.

You were feeling really uncomfortable when you looked behind your back.Yo u saw a few men werefollowing you from behind and they were getting very close to you.

Following your instinct, you ran away quickly.Unfortunately, they caught you up and suddenly all around you were dark and you fainted.

=timeskip=

It had been 3 days since Joy didn't see you at school.She let a deep sighed as she remembered that night where both of you were fighting and eventually broke up.

She never knew that when she asked to break up with you, it was going to affect you too much until you didn't go to school.But, she knew breaking up with you might be the best solution of all.Might.

As Joy was walking towards her classroom, someone approached her, and she show the girl a weak smile.It was Seulgi, Y/N's childhood neighbour.

"Joy," Seulgi walked quickly towards her.

"Hi Seulgi," Joy looked at her softly.

"Umm, I want to ask you something," Seulgi looked at Joy seriously which make Joy really felt uncomfortable.

"What is it?" Joy asked, trying to keep herself calm as Seulgi was looking at her seriously.

"Is Y/N with you at your home?" Seulgi asked her.

"No, why?" Joy replied frowned.

"He/She hasn't come home for 3 days now. I thought that Y/N was with you," Seulgi felt anxious about the missing of Y/N.

"Umm, I'm sure Y/N with his/her family," Joy shrugged her shoulder while looking elsewhere.

"Sooyoung,I am sure you are not that stupid. I asked you because his/her parent also looking for him," Seulgi slapped her forehead gently when Joy replied her.

"Just...tell me if Y/N calls you or sowhatever," Seulgi patted Joy's shoulder and walked away from her.

Joy looked at Seulgi's back as she walked away from her.

Just Where are you Y/N?

!============================!
25th done 🔥

Well, It's only part 1 tho, becausE if i continue here It's gonna be very very very long chapter 😅

So I seperate it into 2 part. 🤓

Well, I do hope you enjoy the part one 👏

Then, Till next time 😂

Byebyeeeee 🤗