Chapter 31

So I started writing and this happened. I didn't actually plan this out, but oh well... No proofread oops.

--

"Harry would you like some popcorn?" Harry looked up from the television and looked at Louis, who had stood up from his sitting position in the armchair.

"I want some Lou!!" Daisy shouts. Harry had met Daisy and Phoebe when he had joined Louis to get them from school. He thought they were cute, they were only 7 so cute was fitting. At first they were a little shy but they had lightened up a whole lot more in just a couple of hours.

Daisy and Phoebe were sitting on either side of Harry, watching The Voice attentively, until Louis of course said something about popcorn.

Instead of going out they had settled for a night in. Felicity and Charlotte were out with friends so it was just Louis, Harry, the twins and his father.

"Girls no popcorn for you two. In fact it's time for you to go to bed. it's 10 o'clock." Robin said.

"But daaaaad." they whined in unison, Harry chuckled softy, rubbing the girls' back.

"Come on, get up. Say goodnight to Harry and your brother." Robin stood up from the couch and waited for them at the door.

"Goodnight Harry." They both gave Harry a kiss and ran over to Louis with their arms held wide open. "Goodnight girls." he said. "Goodnight Louis." they say, as he engulfed them in a hug and kisses them on the forehead. "Bye girls, sweet dreams." And then he left for the kitchen.

Soon Louis came back with a bowl of popcorn and two Pepsis. He sat them down on the coffee table and sat down in the armchair again, 3 metres away from Harry.

"Thanks." Harry mumbled quietly but Louis ignored him. After a long moment of silence passed by, Harry spoke up.

"Louis what's wrong?"

But Louis didn't flinch, he just watched how a 16 year old boy had finished his amazing performance and had got the 4 judges to press the button and turn around.

"Louis?" Harry tried again.

"What?" Louis said looking at Harry for a split second.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Why are you like-"

"There's nothing fucking wrong Harry!" Harry gulped and looked away, playing with his fingers. Had he crossed the line? Okay he definitely did, the moment he sat foot in his room. Oh god, what had he done. "L-Louis, I'm.. I- I know the sex, it was..." He rambled

"What was it Harry, a mistake? You had me in control once. It won't happen again, ever." Louis snarled, not once looking at Harry.

"Was it not g-good? Louis please, don't do this. We have come this far." Harry tried to explain, he moved aside so he was now sitting at the end of the sofa next to the armchair.

"Don't do what Harry?" He said calmly this time. He looked at him and kept looking, he couldn't move his eyes away this time.

"Louis don't p-pl-please." and Harry looked down and suddenly he started crying for what felt like the millionth time this week. "This passed few days have been so different and I feel like you genuinely care for me and I- and then the sex and you-, I-, Suddenly after we had sex m, y-you behaved so differently Louis please I don't want to disappoint you or hurt you..." Harry sniffled and Louis just stared at him, not believing the words coming out of his mouth. "I think I like you Louis." and as he said it, he looked up at Louis who was staring right back at him.