Chapter 8

Harry had stood up quite early, around 8 o'clock. He was actually really happy since Louis texted him to say thank you. He didn't really expect Louis to text anything back and if he did he thought it would be perhaps to snap at him. But that isn't what happened. And when he read the text yesterday's evening he had turned off everything, well he just turned off the tv but whatever. He had a quick check on Liam who he so happened to be sharing a room with and went straight to bed, it had only taken about 5 minutes for Harry to drift  off into a slumber dreaming of Louis. Although he didn't want to, he did.

The best part is...

He woke up in embarrassment having to hide his boner that he got from his wet dream about fucking Louis. --all because of a fucking little "thank you" . Harry cursed slightly.

He didn't like it. The idea well not the idea the reality of having a wet dream about Louis. But when he admitted it, he knew he was gay but...

ha ha.

A Louis and Harry or a Harry and Louis will never exsist. Only in his dreams maybe...

Well "hiding" was kind of the wrong word, since it wasn't really necessary. When he looked to his left he heard the soft puffs and a chest ising up and down slowly from a still peacefully sleeping Liam. He couldn't be more lucky, for once then... Although it wouldn't be that embarrassing because Liam was his best friend but that didn't mean he wouldn't do anything to avoid this awkward situation.

To get rid of his aching boner he went to the bathroom and got rid of his little, no big problem.

This happened about 10 minutes from now.

Harry was now standing in the kitchen, a smirk all over his face, still replaying his imagination of how Louis' stoft small hand would be wrapped around him and then how his pink plump lips would leave kisses at the base of his member.

He let out a whimper and the bulge in his pants was growing. So he quickly shook the inappropriate  thoughts away. He was making breakfast so the least thing he wanted was for him to burn the house down.

It was a big benefit that Niall nor Louis was home, he could treat himself with a well made breakfast. He set out two plates one for himself and one for Liam, for when he'd wake up later.

After he was done eating he put it back in the sink and heard some noise coming from their bedroom, a door that shut and then Liam who walked inside the kitchen.

"Hey Li, how are you feeling? I made eggs and bacon and some toast. Take as much as you like now that you can." Harry said happily, a smile plastered on his face.

"I'm all good now, thank you for everything. Only some bruises and my sides still hurt but I can deal with that." Liam smiled and walked over to the kitchen counter to make himself a plate.

"Okay that's good then. I'm gonna go jump in the shower I'll be back in about 15 min."

Liam sat their alone, enjoying the lovely meal his best friend had cooked. He really wondered what he would do without Harry...he can't even imagine.

It was actually quite 'funny" how they met. He remembered it very well. It was on a friday evening. Liam was knackered and Harry was too. There was only one bench and they were actually fighting over who could sleep on it. Then finally they came to an agreement that they both could have half of the bench. Saying it was uncomfortable was an understatement.

The next morning they actually apologized to each other and introduced themselves and from then on they became unseprable.

10 minutes had passed by when noise from the front door was heard and it's also when Liam started to panick.