Chapter 13

Previously on slave

Louis moaned softly licking and sucking at Harry's neck leaving a purple spot behind, then his mouth hovered over Harry's ear and he whispered.

"I'm so hard for you, Harry.I want to fuck you."

"Darling will you put the whine glasses on the table? I will go and get Harry and Louis for dinner."

Miranda left the kitchen after giving her husband a slight peck on the lips. Her high heels made an echoing sound through out a big part of the house. You would never see her without it, the women was born with heels. Louis always said, well he never said it, he just thought it.

She reached Eleanor's bedroom door and wanted to just walk in when the tag hanging from the door said "Please knock, first." had stopped her. She missed the times where she could just walk in... when Eleanor was still young and innocent. But now she was in her early twenty's. Kids grow up so fast...

She reminded herself for what she actually came here

And so... She knocked

"Harry, Louis. Dinner's ready."

--

"Oh god Harry." Louis moaned, as Harry sucked his cock. He was holding onto a handfull of Harry's hair. Louis came to turns that Harry liked it when he pulled at it slightly, he always trembled and whipered in reaction.

Sex Harry was good Harry.

Harry licked a line up to the shaft of his cock, twirling his tongue around savouring the leaking droplets of cum. It drove him insane.

"Harry, Louis are you there." they heard in a distance. It was so soft barely audible. Harry released the grip from his cock, still sat on his knees he looked up at Louis eyes full of fear.

"Get up, fast. I will go hide after that corner there's the shower." Louis whispered almost in slow motion, pointing somewhere. For some reason Louis was slow and he didn't know if he would get there on time. He was sort of in that alternate state of pleasure.

"Louis cmon hurry up." footsteps were now echoing through the ensuite bathroom. She was in the room, precisely just behind the bathroom door.

---

Miranda was getting annoyed by getting no answer. She walked in and looked around and saw that the room was empty.

She decided to check on the bathroom real' quick. One of them could at least be in there.

---

Harry's eyes shot up in horror when he saw that the door handle jiggled. He turned around and saw Louis wasn't even half way there and completely naked, and so was he himself, Harry forgot. He sprinted over to Louis and pushed him behind the corner.

"Louis, Harry? Are you here?"

Harry let out breath that he didn't know he was holding in as he wrapped a towel around himself, making sure his aching boner was out of view. "Yes I'm here." He retaliated stepping from behind the corner. "Just took a shower." he fake smiled.

Miranda raised a brow. "Well darling find Louis for me and come downstairs, dinner's ready."

She twirled around and walked out "Oh and Harry, I didn't know you could take dry showers." She said before she left, spinning her head as she winked at him.

Harry slammed his forehead with his hand, she knew something wasn't right..

---

"Ah just on cue." Eleanor's father called out when she came in sprinting into the dining room with 1 bottle of whine in each hand.