Chapter 29

Hi
Warning

---

Harry followed Charlotte's directions, he being Harry almost forgot them. He did find it, though, because the tag on the door, which read "Louis' room" confirmed so, obviously.

He was debating wether to knock or not, which was quite silly because he was basically just standing there, staring at the door for a slight amount of time.

He didn't hesitate further and knocked, fucking finally. There was no reaction and Charlotte seemed certain he was in here, so he just stepped inside and closed the door behind him of course.

"You're not wanted in here." Louis mumbled, sitting at the end of his bed his arms resting on his knees and his head in his hands.

"What if I was your mum." Harry asked, still standing near the door. He wouldn't let his comment wound him.

"Then she would go away." He spoke softly, now looking up at him. Louis didn't seem mad or sad or tired or anything, his expression was just blank and his eyes dull. Harry wondered what was going on.

"I don't believe you." Louis shrugged and said "Whatever."

"Can I stay?" Harry asked carefully, as he approached the bed, not knowing how Louis would react.

"Do as you please." He said while he stared at Harry intensly. His glance went from Harry's eyes to his lips and his stare lowered up until his crotch area. He didn't understand what he was doing, why was he checking him out? He looked back up quickly, not knowing if Harry saw it or not.

He sighed and put his hands behind him, leaning back, his arms supporting him.

"Are you okay?" Harry wondered out loud, turning his full posture towards Louis. He couldn't remember that they had ever been this up close to each other, just casually sitting near each other. Without a lot of words exchanged between them.

"I'm tense. Just--"

"Where."

"Just everyw--" a soft moan left Louis' lips, not loud enough for other people to hear if they weren't focused. He moaned again this time louder when Harry squeezed his balls. Harry brought his head closer to Louis' until he was at a rightful angle.

"When did you last have sex?" he whispered seductively in his ear, his hand remained on his crotch area and while saying so, he squeezed once again.

"Oh god Harry." Louis' breath hitched and he hoisted is hips up begging for more pressure and contact. Forgetting what Harry had even asked him.

"So eager aren't you?" Everything went quickly, one minute Harry was telling him this and the other minute Harry was on top of Louis.

Louis had his hands in Harry's neck his legs spread open and Harry in between. They were staring at each other pure lust in both boys eyes. Emerald and blue irises darkening as the sexual tension in the room jumped from level 1 to 10.

"Fucking kiss me Harry." He demanded, he wasn't begging really. He wanted those delicious beautiful plump lips on his, those lips that had already sucked him off at Eleanor's. "Oh god." Louis moaned into the kiss as the image of Harry bent on his knees in front him, his dick in his hands made his way through his mind.

Harry took this moment at his advantage and entered his mouth aggressively. He was exploring his mouth, devouring it. Loving the feeling of the contact of their tongues. Their tongues danced in sync and Louis grabbed Harry's ass pushing him down onto him. It caused an enormous friction between their groans an both boys cried out in pleasure into each others mouth. Harry started to rub himself against Louis who already felt pre-cum leaking out of his penis.

The room was filled with moans and pleasure, both into their own world. They were so sexually enlightened that it drove them insane. They even forgot about the unlocked door.

"Harry! Oh pleace suck me, suck me hard." The friction was gone in an instant, even though it took Harry a lot to restrain himself. He could've come just by dryhumping this mouthwatering beautiful young man that is Louis.

Louis threw off his shirt with Harry's help who stared at his chest, lingering his fingers over it. His left hand went up to his nipple pulling at it slightly while his head bent down towards the other one. He kissed around it, blowing on his nipple before he took it in his mouth and sucked at it. His left hand left his sweet little nipple and traveled down to his crotch, he dug his hands into his trousers and Harry noticed he wasn't wearing any boxers.

"No boxers? You little slut." He said as he touched the head of his dick. "Ugh stop fucking teasing." Louis moaned loudly, he was quick to unbuckle his belt and pull his trousers down in one swift motion. Harry helped him near his ankles and threw them off to the side. He looked up at Louis and he looked so innocent. His mouth was parted and his eyes were closed, he was slightly jerking him off, soft oh's leaving his lips. Harry wanted to ravage him, fuck him so hard that he wouldn't be able to stand tomorrow, but he would save that for later.

Harry crawled over him, replacing Louis' hand with his. He ever so slightly squeezed in it and left a kiss on top of his member.

"Please Oh god Please Harry do something." He pushed Harry's head down onto him who spat on it before taking him in his mouth, deep throating him. He hollowed out his cheeks and put him fully in. Louis clenched harshly at Harry's hair, which aroused him so much that his dick twitched in his tight black skinny jeans.

He took him out of his mouth and licked a line up his shaft, spitting on the top. His hands started to move up and down quickly and Louis lost it and screamed all over the room. "Faster, please faster." Harry jerked Louis of faster, while his other hand massaged his balls. Louis pushed Harry's head up by is hair and the curly lad looked up at him annoyed.

"Open your mouth, baby." Harry smiled and did so gladly. He already knew what was about to happen next when Louis pushed Harry's head down onto his member, and started to push his hips up and down into his mouth.
He was going faster and faster each time hitting the back of Harry's throat. His muscles tightened in his lower abdomen each passing second. "Oh god!" Louis screamed as he released his cum, having reached his climax.

Warm thick white liquid filled Harry's mouth and he swallowed it, licking the remainder of off his lips. Harry hadn't even noticed he cummed in his trousers when Louis placed his hands on it when they laid next to each other.

"I wanted to return the favour but apparently it is no longer necessary." Louis smirked when he came off his high.

---

This was short but I mean, there is no better way to end this chapter.

I don't have time to check for spelling errors so read passed them.

+13k reads +500 votes WOW. U guys are amazing.

8 votes on this chapter?

Lots of luf babes xx