Chapter 28

"Please have a seat." She said while shaking his hand. Harry did as told and sat down in front of the desk. Just like the previous encounter was she wearing a tight blouse with cleavage.

"So Harry Styles." she said smirking at him. "How are you?" He felt a little uncomfortable under her gaze. He wished that Louis would've come inside with him instead of waiting outside.

"I am good yeah." He replied.

She nodded and searched for something on her desk, his file. She opened it and scanned her eyes over it for a minute or two.

"It has been a week an half since your accident. You should be able to breathe properly without using the oxygen tank." She stood up, making sure that while doing so her cleavage was on full display. Harry had to do his best to not roll his eyes at her, she is so desperate.

"Let me see." She said, smiling. She crouched down since he was still sitting on the chair.

"I can stand up for you, y'know."

"Oh I know." Harry tried to stand up but Stevens pushed him down. She was not on his eye level so he had to look down to see her face, when Harry did so he had full view of her boobs.

He groaned in annoyance looking away.

"You like what you see?" Harry just ignored her inappropriate comment and let her do what 'needed' to be done. She took the tubes out of his nose and set the tank aside and finally stood up again.

He could've done that perfectly by himself.

"Please go lay on the bed."

He didn't question it further and went to lay on the bed. She approached him and pushed him down slightly on the bed. Her hand lingered over his chest, slightly touching it with the tip of her fingers. Seductively tracing upwards towards his neck.

"What are you doing?" Harry was getting sick of this.

"Just examining Harry." She smirked once again, bent forward so her mouth was at the same height as Harry's ear. "Just doing my job." She whispered and breathed softly into his ear, while positioning her hand on his crotch area.

"Enough!" Harry barks. "I am not your personal toy Doctor Stevens! I came here for an examination not a quick fuck!"

Harry grabbed his jacket and left his trolley behind. He was fine without it. He will call later for another appointment with another doctor to check up on his ribs. They seemed fine, probably not heeled yet but he had his medication so it should work.

He left the room without looking back, without paying. It wasn't even worth the money what did she even do? Oh right, nothing.

---

"No trolley that's good hu?" Louis said while Harry slammed the door shut harshly.

Louis noticed his angry behaviour, he looked at him and asked "Harry what's wrong?"

"That so called 'doctor' was hitting on me! She was trying to get in my pants! For fucks sake." Harry yelled clearly pissed about this.

Louis started laughing "Why is that a bad thing?"

Harry looked up at him a smirk creeping up his face. "If you are so desperate to get laid why not go in there yourself?"

"Nahh I'm good." Louis smiled and played with his hands looking anywhere but Harry.

Harry wanted to change the subject to something that would make his bad temper go away.

"So today you're free. Does that mean you will help me find her..." Harry paused his sentence and looked around for a bit, something clicked in his head and he spoke again. "You said my sister is alive how do you know actually? You never told me." Harry asked curiously, his eyes fixated on Louis.