Chapter 1

Intro - The XX

---

“Leave Liam the fuck alone!” Harry yelled as he ran over to Liam the second Louis released his grip on him. “We didn’t do fucking shit!” Harry continued. Hewas so mad, raged even. He sunk down to his knees in front of Liam and saw that his cheek was swollen and bruised covered in a red-blue-ish color. Harry held his hands up to Liam’s cheek, who whined in pain at the contact Harry spun his head around, darkness overshadowing his normaly piercing green eyes.

“You’re fucking sick in your head, fucking sick. You little son of a—“

“Harry don’t.” Liam begged, the last thing he wanted was for Harry to look like him.

“What did you just say.” Niall stepped closer, clenching his fists. Harry appeared to not be intimated by Niall at all when in fact he was.

Bu before anything could escalate Louis stepped inside.

“Harry you shut your fucking mouth and you both make us dinner.”

Harry scoffed, standing up, crossing his arms. He didn’t know where he found the strength to fight back while Liam sat on the ground, holding his jaw, fright flashing through his eyes. “We’re not, unless you say sorry.” Harry answered sternly. Louis had enough of his attitude, he walked over to him and grabbed Harry by the back of his neck, something he did often.

“Now you are going to listen, boy.” Harry gulped, he was too vulnerable, the way Louis held him.

“If I say you are going to make dinner, you fucking make dinner.” Louis stared right into those eyes, making him weaker and more powerless within seconds. “You have nothing, completely nothing. No fucking parents.” Louis stopped for a moment and chuckled evilly “the only thing you have is us, do you want to throw that away by your bossy attitude and land on the streets again where you will possibly spend your whole life and die.” Louis held him still by his neck, waiting for him to answer.

“Damn it, boy. Answer me!” Louis yelled. The thing he normally never did but Harry was really getting on his last nerve. To make that clear he tightened his grip on his neck once again.

Harry shook his head as much as he could, his actions limited due the tight hold on his neck. “N-n-o”

“Then you be a good boy, both of you and make us dinner.” Louis released his grip and pushed him towards the door. “Now.” Louis repeated and Liam got up, headed over to the front door to get the groceries to make dinner while Harry was already in the kitchen. Despite the hard blow on his cheek the pain was bearable at least for now and Liam was grateful for that.

“Are you okay?” Liam whispered standing next to him by the counter, he was cutting some vegetables in little pieces.

“I am alright just my neck.  Are you?  Your cheek looks horrible.”

Liam shrugged, and placed the knife beside him. “I can’t do this anymore. It’s been 10 months now. When I agreed I never expected...This, y'know?” Liam felt like crying, but he knew he couldn’t. Otherwise Niall or Louis would show up and who knew what they would do. Harry set his fork on the countertop next to the stove where meat was baking in the pan and walked over to Liam He hugged him tightly and said “I know, shh. It’s gonna be alright, I promise.” And he felt bad for saying I promise because he knew it wouldn’t be alright. They would always treat them like shit, like slaves. It seemed like Louis and Niall had forgotten that they were human as well. 

Harry and Liam were lucky that they had given them clothes to wear. They were hideous but it were clothes. The fact that they hadn’t been sexually abused yet, left Harry worried because he knew they weren’t far away from that stadium.