Chapter 22

"He excites you." Niall's drunken voice whispered in his ear.

Louis looked up from the dance floor to Niall and raised his eyebrows. He was sat at the bar, watching people dance. Watching Harry dance. He flipped him the bird and chucked from his beer averting his gaze back to the dancing mop of curls on the dance floor.

Niall bursted out in laughter.

"All 'em girls are all over him. He is sex on legs and you know it."

Yes Louis knew, of course he knew. He had always thought that Harry was a hot piece of ass and maybe that was the reason for his harsh behaviour. You know the drill... the 'I like you' but I will just pretend 'I hate you' -thing.

"Stop drooling loser." Niall chuckled and slapped him on the back of his head then he walked away. Leaving Louis to himself. He looked back once, and winked at him and shook his head towards the dance floor. We all know what that meant but Louis just shook his head in amusement he was fine just sitting and staring... for now.

Harry was swaying on the music. Finally after a really long time enjoying himself. No - anyone, that was telling him what to do. Girls were throwing themselves onto him and it boosted his ego because he didn't quite expect it to be honest. He never really thought of himself as a good looking guy although he is and it's not wrong to think such a thing. He still didn't think so though, he just 'blamed' it on his amazing dance skills.

It was a little awkward at first with his trolley. But he managed though. And some girls even thought it was cute. Mostly he danced with a girl for no longer than one song and then he stopped because they were getting too clingy. It was then when he turned around that another girl was already attached to his side. Sigh. It wasn't him, it was all them.

But this girl was really cute. They had been dancing for a bit now, her name was Melanie. He thought it was very unique. He had never heard of it.

"You're really cool though." Melanie whispered, poking his cheek as she giggled softly. They were slow dancing, "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perrie was on. Perfect song, of course.

Harry nodded and smiled and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Maybe he shouldn't have done that. /Stupid Harry, she'll think you're into her/ even though it was just a sweet simple gesture. Harry was gay yeah? He was only not the 'obvious' gay type... no offence.

Suddenly a bunch of people had joined the dance floor due perhaps the song whereby it was suddenly more difficult for Harry to breathe. He felt like someone was choking him. The warmth radiating of every dancing body was making the heat in this building increase with every passing second.

"I need air."

"Shall I join you, I--"

"No Melanie."

Melanie's face dropped but Harry didn't care he wanted to be alone out there.

"And what if I don't see you again. Can I have your--" she sounded really unsure of herself and shy as well and if Harry wasn't in such a need of air he'd tease her about it. He asked her for her phone and added his number in there and then he finally left through the backdoor that lead him to a dark disgusting smelly alley way.

It was an amazing feeling to have your lungs opened up again that he started smiling. Next friday he had another appointment and he hoped they'd tell him he could get rid of the thing. He had to make X-rays as well for his broken ribs, but they were fine now. With all the medication he took and they were healing. As long as you are careful the pain is actually quite bearable.

He scanned the alley way and somewhat further in the distance near the street side he saw 2 faint figures talking. it was barely audible but he could hear some things.