Prologue

Hii please also check my other story 'Escort Serivce | Larry Stylinson'

---

Louis and Niall were each other's best friend during High School, they met each other on a party via their own friends who knew each other already. They had a special bond, it clicked immediately. They agreed with each other to live together the second they got out of this fucking, boring High School. They did have a great time, mainly on the parties... if they were being honest. But that was beside the point.

They got drunk, laid, high. The typical behavior of a jock, you coud say.

Yeah it was a great time. But that didn't mean they didn't want to leave that hell hole of a school.

However they had become grown man, well they were 22 and as they had promised themself. They now live together in a nice apartment in a suburb of London, it was not too expensive but it was big enough, 2 bedrooms and a guestroom. A living room which was obviously big enough for at least 4 people and the kitchen with more than enough space, it was quite a bargain 600 bucks a month, for all they had, wasn't much at all.

Their apartment lay on the ground floor, so they had a little garden and they didn't have to do any stairs which really was a bonus.

Although life isn't perfect and that counted for them too. They both always had a tight schedule that when they came home they were always beyond exhausted. Most of the time too tired to even cook or clean, but being lazy also played a big role in this, a really big role might I add.

Being the bad people that they can be, they came up with something that would solve their problems. On a Friday afternoon, when the two boys walked home together after they had met up after work, they spot 2 homeless boys. They had seen them always on the same bench in the same spot, at the same time in the park. They wore sloppy clothing and looked quite miserable but that was much to Louis and Niall's concern. They offered them to live with them in return that they would do 'some' chores in the household. The two boys weren't little kids anymore they both just turned 19 and however that all may sound absurd they agreed, because everything was better than living on the streets. Not having any bit of money after both boys lost their parents not knowing any existence of further family they could live with. Their lives were complicated and it all went downhill from then on.

"Where the fuck is he?" Louis stormed into the apartment, obviously exhausted from his part time job at the restaurant, his monthly wage wasn't much but it was enough. He was still negotiating with his boss to get a fulltime job at the restaurant but his boss was still debating whether to give in or not. Not that he could complain he was kind at taking people's orders, he just didn't know if he could count on him whenever he needed him which held him back on the decision. So Louis decided that if it'd take his boss damn longer to come to a conclusion he would find himself a better job that paid him more. Luckily Niall's salary lay higher than his, he was a secretary for a certain well known company. Louis never understood how he even got the job and Niall always said he was thinking on going to a night school, to specialize in one thing, to get a better pay. But he was still figuring out the pros and contras. All together leaving their salaries to a minimal. Enough to pay the rent, the grocery shopping and the bills with every month 500 bucks to spare, which considerately wasn't bad at all but Louis wasn't content.

He chucked off his vest and didn't bother to pick it up. He threw his car keys on the ground as well, and walked over to the kitchen to meet his best friend.

"Hey mate, how was your day?" Niall said from where he sat behind the counter top, his iPad in his hands, that he remembered he bought 3 years ago that it still worked was a miracle though.

"Fucking exhausting man! Where even are they! I'm hungry and I fucking need a massage." Louis grumbled and took a glass out of the cupboard. He walked over to the fridge, opened it and saw that it was empty. "I don't know where they are I just came home from work and they weren't here." Niall stated, looking up from his Ipad an annoying look plastered on his face. "They better be here now, I think we have to teach them a-" Louis stopped his sentence as he heard the frontdoor opening. Anger boiled up inside of him. He walked out of the kitchen his clenched fists beside him as NIall followed him behind.

"Where the fuck have you been!" Louis yelled to his slave, Harry. Leaving Liam to Niall since that was his slave, after all. Niall yelled practically the same thing and grabbed Liam's wrist and took him over to the next room. Harry heard him yell the rules at Liam that of course needed to be obeyed in this house.

They would pound them into their head whenever they did something wrong, wich according to them was daily.... And If there was nothing wrong with his ears, he heard that Liam cried out in pain. Niall did not just hit his best friend, he did not just do that!

Harry's vision went black for a second and he was furious. They could beat Harry up all they want and they could ask him all they want, make him suffer but not Liam. The boy had already dealt with so much in his life, that he couldn't bear the thought of Niall doing this to him. Harry found his body responding to Niall's words "Where the fuck did you go! Rule number 1. You guys need to be fucking home when we arrive. Rule number 2. You can't fucking leave this house without us knowing or without our permission!" This was enough for Harry and he ran over to the door, Louis stopped him by slamming him against the nearby wall his hands holding him in place by his neck.

"You are not going anywhere, and you answer my question, boy." Louis was different at managing his slave. He wouldn't quite yell at him but he'd make it clear that he shouldn't mess around with him. "Answer me." He growled and tightened his grip on his neck. Harry could barely breathe but managed to choke out an answer, the pink color in his cheeks and plump lips were subsiding and his eyes were threatening to roll to the back of his head. It made it difficult for him to focus on one point and if Louis wouldn't release his hold rather quickly he would be strangled, dead.

"W-e went, store ff-forr you g-uy-s."

Louis' facial expression softened as the incoherent words came out of his mouth. He took his hands away from Harry's neck and let go.