Chapter 14

Eleanor sat cross legged in her armchair diagonal from her bed. Tears were streaming down her face as she looked at it, The bedding was dirty and stuck together at some parts some pillows had fallen off the bed. "How could you do this to me!" Eleanor half yelled, sniffing she wiped away the tears from her eyes with her sleeve. Her stare wandering off through her window into the darkness.

She heard footsteps, indicating someone was coming upstairs and before she knew it, it stopped. She was certain the person stood behind her door.

"Louis is that you?" there was no response but the door opened. A curly mop appeared from the door.

"Eleanor?"

"What do you want Harry!?" She bit back. Harry was taken aback by her harsh tone

"I--"

Eleanor didn't move, she continued to stare into the darkness, the only source of light outside was the full moon shining down from above

"Do you fucking think I don't know!" She yelled. She laughed humourlessly. You could basically hear the tears inside of her and the way she was broken inside. Harry kept his mouth shut, he knew this wasn't the right time to speak.

"You didn't even have the decency to clean your shit up! You expect me to sleep in a bed where my ex-boyfriend and you had sex on! In my room! my fucking room..." Her voice wandered off. She finished the end of her little speech in almost a whisper just as her voice broke.

Harry stepped forward.

"Don't come near me Harry! I know you were sleeping with Louis, oh you guys are probably seeing ea--"

"It's not like that!" Harry yelled "You don't know anything!"

"Oh really is that so hu!" for the first time in this conversation Eleanor turned her head. Her eyes were red and her make-up was smeared. Hell she looked like crap. "You fucking had sex in MY bed, what is there not to know about! Tell me Harry! Louis fucking cheated on me with you all those times!"

Harry didn't know what to say or do, he technically made Louis cheat. They did kiss, and if Harry was honest he did not regret anything, not even a little. But they hadn't slept together. Almost but they hadn't.

"Yes."

"Yes?" She looked up again, eyes full of disbelieve. She even stood up and walked towards him.

"I slept with him." and the first thing he felt was a smack on his cheek. A hard one, he could already feel it throbbing.

"Out!"

Harry didn't move.

"I said get the fuck out go away fucking go away I hate you, I hate you! I thought it was all Louis I thought you were--" she didn't finish the sentence, she was crying and screaming and fell down to her knees. Harry knelt down and hugged her, and she probably just let him be because she was too tired of all the drama

---

Louis got home faster than he thought and the next morning he didn't have any problem getting out of bed, which was for him mostly a big problem. He took a quick shower and made him self some breakfast. Nothing too much because he wasn't really a good cook. He was happy that he knew the standards like how to make an egg etc.. even that wasn't a challenge for most people but for Louis it was and to mention he is already 22. It never really occurred to him how bad of a cook he was now that Harry isn't here since he was the one to feed the stomachs. He thought of how he survived without Harry, how he didn't starve? Well the answer to that is basically, Chinese, pizza, take out. not very healthy really.

The apartment was quiet, really quiet and he actually wondered if Liam and Niall had returned home since he didn't hear any of them coming back. It was also still early, the clock hanging from the wall read 8:02 which for Niall was indeed way too early.

As he was done eating he put his plate in the sink and walked over to Niall's room, he was afraid of what he would find there. If he saw that they shared the same bed he would scream... yell because guys don't really scream. When he opened the door he was greeted with nothing but an empty room and a made bed from yesterday. He sighed, closed the door, took his keys and headed off to the bus stop.

He promised himself he'd call towing services after he got back from work because one of the many things Louis could not stand were busses. Being around so many people just annoyed him and people would stare at you or read you text messages but it was only 8:15 so he was kind of lucky, I guess.

He had to wait for the bus for 5 minutes and thanked god mentally when he saw it was practically empty. He arrived at Nagomi 15 minutes early and when his boss had spotted him a big smile spread on his face.

"I wasn't so sure If I should give you the full time job, but this proved me wrong. You do take this seriously kiddo." Jonathan said as he patted him on the back. Louis smiled awkwardly, he was not a 'kiddo' he was 22  for god's sake.

Anyways an apron was given to him and his nice black and white suit and he was ready to take orders. People could go here for breakfast as well. This place was open almost 24/7 it was unbelievable

Today wasn't quite as crowded as on other days and Louis was thankful for that because he wasn't just quite ready for it. The 4 hours that had passed of practically doing nothing tired Louis. There were actually way too many waiters for the amount of people. He didnt much understand why he was needed and still had 3 more hours to go. But then before he knew it. His shift was over and he was out the door in a heart beat

"Bye Louis have a great night!" His boss yelled from behind as Louis left from the backdoor. He waved his hand in the air. "Bye Jo! see you tomorrow!"

As he stepped outside he was greeted with a cold breeze it was around 6 o'clock and the beginning of september... He closed his leather jack to keep him a bit warm, as he crossed the street he saw a girl waving at him. He couldn't really tell who it was since he wasn't wearing any glasses or lenses. At first he thought it was Eleanor but then he remembered it was the girl that gave him her phone number a couple of days ago.

"Hey!" She chipped as she finally reached him... she was quite tall and had brown hair, shoulder length.

"Hi..." Louis responded, he played dumb and said "Do I know you?" He looked for a split second at her, turned his head and continued walking. He knew she would follow him behind. "Noo.." she giggled. He had heard this giggle before not many times but he had. "We haven't properly introduced I'm Gemma." Louis wasn't really impressed he just wanted to get home. "And..."

She playfully punched him in the sides. Would this girl ever leave!? "I gave you my number, you never called." Disappointment was clear in her voice as she stopped walking. Louis turned around and looked at her, there she stood half-smiling unsure of what to do or say. Slightly wobbling on her feet.

Then he knew it

This was Harry Styles sister.

"I'm sorry I have to go." Louis twirled around and spun on his heels. "I never caught your name!" she yelled after him. "...Or your number!"

"My name is Jason, Jason Connery!" it was for the better that he lied.