Chapter 5

Time had gone by really fast. They talked, and talked and talked, about unimportant things really. Unimportant but interesting. Topics such as what they perfer for breakfast, their favorite movie or tv show, favorite colour and stuff like that. Sadly it made Harry realise how much he missed the time when life was still easy. When he was alone with his parents and sister when they were one happy family. He  almost began to cry, almost , but he didn't want to appear vulnerable. And Cmon! The people in this cosy little coffee shop were already staring at him because he looked like a fucking homeless. So honestly he didn't want to recieve anymore stares or disapproving looks.

When Harry thought about it Zayn was polite too. He didn't push anything. He listened attentively and in general Harry quite liked him.

"What time is it actually?" Harry interrupted Zayn, blushing right after seeing as that was really rude to just interrupt him. It seemed as if he wasn't listening when in fact he hung on his lips.

"Sorry." Harry murmured under his breath. Zayn chuckled and rolled his sleeve up, revealing his watch. And wow Harry new all too well that he was wearing a Rolex. "It's nearly 11."

oh shit shit shit.

Time really had gone by so fast. He had been sitting with this man in this coffee shop which is called Timberyard by the way, for what felt like 1 hour when in reality it had been 3 hours.

"Oh shit, I need to go!" Harry said a little too loudly, causing people to stare at him even more. They really wanted him too just fucking leave ,that was clear when you read the expression on their face.

"Oh don't worry I'll drive you!"

"Oh no no, it's okay. I can't ask that from you. You uh, already paid me a coffee and a muffin. Thank you Zayn it was nice meeting you." And with that Harry was in a fraction of time out of the coffee shop. Leaving an even more confused Zayn behind

When he was out the door, he patted for his pockets in search for his phone, that damn old thing.

No unread messages

No missed calls

Harry crunched his nose. That is weird. He thought he'd find an overfull inbox of text messages and calls from Louis asking him "Where the fuck he is!" But no.

Anyways he put his phone back, and had a mission to try and find his way back "home".

---

"Where the fuck is Louis you son of a bitch!" Niall yelled at Liam, they were standing at opposite sides of the room, Niall with clenched fists and venom in his eyes.

Since Niall had woken up next to Liam in bed, and Liam blamed himself for this because why hadn't he gone to the living room and slept there. He hadn't stopped yelling at him and he even punched him because "You fucking have no right to sleep in the same bed as me!" and not to forget that yesterday or more like this morning at 1 a.m he had wrapped his arms around Liam to comfort him. This guy had some temper issues.

"I-I don't know where he is!" Liam cried, because how could he know, even Harry was gone.

And at that. Niall took the first thing in view... a lamp and threw it in Liam's direction... He dived just in time but when it collapsed with the wall, things flew everywhere and since Liam was wearing only a t shirt splinsters of glass made scars in the back of his arms. Not only that...

Niall approached him his head red from anger and pushed Liam backwards  whereby he landed on the floor in all the shattered pieces of glass.

"Aawww!" Liam cried out, and started crying heavily. Because what was the point of fighting back...

How did Niall even have so much anger inside of him and the worst thing was that Liam didn't do anything.

"I hate you, I hate you! You're a monster. A fucking monster" Liam didn't care anymore, he had to let it out. He was already hurt so much, that if Niall would be beating the living shit out of him, he wouldn't flinch. "What have I ever done, what have Harry and I done to deserve this. Punch me all you want I don't care!!" and that's exactly what Niall did. He punched him until Liam was coughing blood and whining from pain, not to mention, he was still laying in the shattered pieces of glass. It's then Niall realised what he had done. He backed away took his keys and stormed out. Leaving a whining mess behind.

He really was a monster.

---

It took Harry one more hour to find his way back home. Relieved he finally arrived since he had asthma and was practically exhausted but at the other hand afraid of what was to come next.

So it was when before he entered the key in the keyhole, he took a deep breath.

And then, then he entered. Everything was silent in the appartment apart from a whinng mess on the ground, clutching at his stomach in the living room

"Oh my God Liam!" Harry yelled, running across the other end of the flat through the openhall right into the living room.

His eyes shot up in horror at the horrible sight of his partner in crime coughing up blood.

"You need to get to the hospital Liam. Omg I'm so sorry!"

Liam didn't move or say much, only shaking his head slightly.

"Liam I can't just leave you here like that omg I..." Harry figured if he would call an ambulance they'd see things wouldn't be exactly right, and they'd call the cops and they already had enough problems. So that was not an option

So instead Harry helped Liam up carefully, who was yelping under his touch because of the glass that stuck in his skin.

"I'm gonna help you Liam shh everything will be fine..."

Harry moved Liam over to the bathroom and sat him down on the toilet. He took a pincet and tried to remove as many glass pieces as he could. After that he cleaned the big wound around his eye and undressed him and stuck him in bath. Always ever so careful to cause the minimal pain, because no matter what he would do, how careful he may be it always (slightly) hurt Liam.

When Harry was done washing him, he almost burst out in tears when he saw how much Niall must've hurt him. Some places on his chest were turned purple and oh god what if he broke his rib.

"I'm so,so,so sorry. I should've been here." Harry sniffled slowly dressing him.

Liam wanted to tell Harry this wasn't his fault, that it was all his own fucking fault. That he provoked Niall, but he couldn't he wasn't able too speak.

He let Harry caress him into their bedroom as soon as he was fully dressed and tucked him in under the cheets. Then he left but came right back with a painkiller and a glass of water.

"Here take this." Harry said as he handed it over to Liam. Harry teared up again when he saw how much he was in pain at only sitting up. He gulped the pill down and layed back down.

Then,

           Harry kissed his forehead and stroked his hair back softly and sung to Liam until he fell asleep.