Chapter 6

Harry wondered where Niall had run off to. And most of all where Louis had run off to. He checked his phone, still no sign of Louis. No messages no nothing and it actually kind of worried Harry.

He shrugged it off eventually and cleaned up the broken pieces of glass. It had been about an hour  since he first came home which was a perfect time to prepare lunch, the clock read 12:45. He had nothing else to do since everyone was still clean from yesterday.

He looked at what was left in the cupboards, sighing heavily when he saw they were practically empty, food really flies out the door here.

He figured he should go to the store to get some food but decided not to do so and he just went for the couch and watched tv all day long.

---

Harry had fallen asleep on the couch but was awoken by a bang on the door. Harry sat up slowly rubbing his eyes. The person behind the door soon became more agitated and banged on the door even harder.

Harry growled. "I'm fu-- coming!" Harry walked across the apartment, not looking through the peephole assuming it was Louis who forgot his keys, well it wasn't Louis it was...

"Where the fuck is Louis!"

... someone who was looking for Louis.

"Uuh I don't know?" Harry answered quizzically. Apart from the girl's behaviour Harry thought she was cute.

"Who are you anyway, his secret boyfriend!"

"Can you stop yelling there's someone sleeping." Harry sighed, if Liam wasn't awake yet.

The girl walked over to the end of the openhall into the livingroom, she looked around as if she was looking for something. Then she put her hand in her sides. The girl looked furious.

Harry thought it was funny.

"What is your problem? And tell me if you're the fucking boy he dumped me for?" The girl wasn't yelling anymore but venom was clear in her voice.

Since Harry stood at the other end of the house he walked over to her leading her to the the dining room where they sat down.

"Pardon?" Harry looked up at her not sure if he heard it right.

"You heard me! Where is he? Is he hiding him? So he doesn't need to face me?" The girl --gaaah the girl Harry had to ask her name first-- was almost crying, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"What's your name?"

"Eleanor." The girl looked up.

"Eleanor, I'm not his boyfriend I don't even know where Louis is."

Eleanor seemed as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders but her body soon sagged down again, and then she started crying. Harry didn't know what to do because this was a stranger, and what should he do?

But he stood up and walked over to her side and kneeled down beside her.

"Hey don't be sad" he shook her leg slightly... in a comforting way.

"You don't know what happened." She continued sobbing. Covering her face in her hands. No he didn't that much is true.

When he looked at the girl, she was wearing a cream white top with little diamonds on it, red trousers that Harry knew were from Guess when he saw the label and then the thing that really caught his eyes were the chanel earrings. It clicked together Louis probably was at Eleanor's party, the rich side of London. And Harry had never been that curious to know more about a stranger's relationship with a man who he happened to be the Slave from.