Chapter 20

"What's the sudden interest in me?"

The car ride had been filled with silence, an awkward silence at that. In Harry's perspective at least, he didn't know about Zayn. They hadn't even been in this car for that long. It had only been 5 minutes.

"It's not sudden Harry." He snapped.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, unsure of what to make out from it.

"Drop it." He snarled.

"Okay." Harry answered timidly. And if there was a slight part inside of Harry that actually wanted to go, to watch the 'show'. It was too late since the part already packed his stuff and left. He didn't feel quite comfortable around Zayn anymore. He was not even in the slightest bit looking forward to it.

"I'm sorry." Zayn said. "I didn't mean to." He quickly added, his gaze slightly shifting over from the road to Harry.

"Are we almost there?" Harry asked ignoring him as well as changing the subject. He was staring outside the window.

It was quite a sunny day today, not too warm or too cold so it enlightened Harry's mood a little. In the distance he could make out the silhouette of The Big Ben. Harry crooked a smile as he remembered something, a happy moment in the past.

"Harry?"

"Yes?" Harry answered, still staring outside. He groaned slightly since Zayn had interrupted his daydream.

"Did you hear what I was saying?"

"No."

"We are there in about 2 minutes."

"Okay."

---

"So you like it?" He asked smiling up at Harry, he had a beer in his hand and was slightly moving on the music, clearly enjoying it.

"Yeah." Harry said with a fake smile. This wasn't exactly his description of fun even though he enjoyed a little concert here and there... But this didn't even fall under the term 'show' or 'concert'.

They were stood in St. James Park. where a little concert was held. Some street artists or something. Harry hadn't paid attention to the introduction. It surprised him that this was something Zayn would go to, seeing he is quite posh and all. Honestly when Harry was looking around there were quite a lot of people here, but all more of the rebellious type. It was strange.

"How do you know this.. It doesn't seem like something you would g--"

"Oh so you do not like it? Alright let's go." Harry was taken aback a little. Zayn pushed his beer in someone's chest before he grabbed Harry's wrist and let him out the park. More like dragged him out the park. Clearly pissed.

"Why - what--"

"I'll bring you home." Zayn interrupted him. Tightening his grip around Harry and leading him to his car.

---

Suddenly Zayn stopped walking and released his grip as he heard someone was panting like dog as if the person had just run a mile. He turned around and saw that it was Harry.

"Harry! What's going on!" Zayn yelled, worry flashing through his eyes. Harry stood bent bent over, hands resting on his knees. Harry didn't have enough breath to form any words, so he pointed, behind him, at something in the distance.

Zayn eyes grew two sizes bigger as he identified the object. "Omg I'm so sorry!" He went for a run, ran as fast he could to go and grab it.

"Here. Quickly Harry." Zayn's hands were shaking as he held the tube in his hand, helping Harry to put it in his nose. It was only after 10 minutes that Harry's breathing had reached a normal pace.

"What the fuck Zayn!" Harry yelled as soon as he had taken in enough oxygen. His one hand was still holding the tube. Pushing it more in his nose so that more oxygen would flow into his longs.

"I'm sorry I didn't know!"

"Whatever. Next time don't drag me out of places so I don't loose ahold of my trolley." Harry retaliated, pushing passed Zayn, and pumping his shoulder against his while doing so, walking to Zayn's black SUV. He knew the dark haired man was following him behind... of course he was. He was his ride. But Zayn didn't say anything more, just quietly walking behind Harry.

---

The car ride was, again, very silent an Harry was quite pissed too. He was how strange that it sounded a little looking forward to being home and just chill or relax. Well 'chill' or 'relax' depended on Louis' mood. But seeing he was in a good one. It shouldn't be a problem.

Before Harry knew it, they arrived at Louis and Niall's apartment and Harry couldn't recall telling Zayn his address. The car stopped and the car was turned off and for a slight second Harry thought he'd come and join him inside.

Zayn was staring outside the window. His right hand resting on the steering wheel while his left was laying in his lap. His eyes focused on the apartment building.

And then Harry remembered.

"How do you know where I live?" He asked while unbuckling his belt.

His mouth opened but closed again.

"I'm still waiting." Harry snarled crossing his arms over his chest, turning his full attention to Zayn watching his every move.

"I don't." He answered, him never turning his head towards Harry. His face stern. It was impossible to see any sort of emotion in it.

"You told me Harry."

"I did not."

"Did."

"Did not."

"Did."

"Whatever okay! Are you 26 because you sure as hell don't act like it!" Harry yelled, and he stepped out the car. Struggling while doing so since his trolley was in the way. He closed the door harshly and stomped off, towards the building not second glancing at Zayn.

As he was fumbling with the door since his damn key wouldn't enter the hole Zayn rolled down his window and said.

"You did tell me Harry."

And he didn't need to look back to know that after that he drove off because he heard him driving away.

Harry managed to open up the door of the apartment building and also managed to open up the door of Louis and Niall's apartment, but lets just say his to make it easier.

He stepped inside and closed the door behind him and as he was leaning against the door as a thought crossed his mind

I know for one hundred percent that I didn't tell him where I live. Zayn was lying... and hiding.

---

A/N

Okay this is really short, I'm sorry but I wanted to leave you hanging so I needed to end it here. (And also sorta had a writers block) Alright so you might think this chapter was boring and unnecessary. I can't speak for the boring part but it is necessary. I'm sorry if this was boring and hey! I stayed with the deal and uploaded on Sunday!

Anyways byee! Have a good day!

Oh and story almost reached 4k reads I'm so happy :D Thank you

P.s author's notes are getting longer and longer sorry.