Chapter 7

The first thing Harry did was taking his phone and saving the number under the name Alan. Alan - Eleanor yeah it sounded pretty much the same, the beginning at least. And nobody would question anything, or maybe Louis would but it wouldn't end as bad as when he'd see the name "Eleanor" had popped up on his screen. He checked the clock seeing it was 6 o'clock. His stomach was grumbling and he really was hungry. He didn't care. He will be eating until he'll explode. The last time he'd had a proper meal he couldn't recall. So he wanted to feel full.

He took the money that was left in one of the cupboards. Took the keys and before he left he checked on Liam, who was still asleep. Target was just 2 blocks away so it wouldn't take too long. He decided on making spaghetti which was his favourite anyway...

---
Louis was beyond fucking pissed and he couldn't explain why. The man at the party had taken him over the edge how had he gotten the nerve to accuse him of raping his sister.

Nick.

They've had a long history, they were friends once, best friends. Before him and Niall started getting along so well...Louis wasn't exactly sure what happened between them but he was sure as hell something changed.

When then Eleanor had told him to stop fighthing he'd had enough of it. She did not need to tell him what to do.

Their relationship hadn't been as stable as it was before since the past month. They fought more and more about stupid things and their sex life was also far from exciting. Louis does not cheat and he'd never do such a thing. His mother raised him well enough... (which was actually quite hypocritical of him, seeing what he did to or with Harry)
....which meant that little Louis was begging for some action. And don't they always say that the emotions are ought to get stronger when you're drunk??

Okay. Louis wasn't drunk of his ass yesterday but he was.. well still... really tipsy. So he remembered sleeping with Eleanor very well. It was satisfying but it wasn't wow. It would suppress his needs for awhile but not for too long. Yeah he was horny.

Anyways since she had to bring the shit up again in the morning Louis decided he was more then done with her. He didn't love her anymore. As they say you fall in love did Louis fell out of love. Did he love her at one point? Yes. But he hadn't felt that little spark with her anymore, the bubbly feeling in the pit of his stomach that he got when he talked to her or the burning sensation when their skin touched.

It was bugging him a lot and the only person he knew he could talk about this, well the second first person. What his mother Jay. Immediately after he left Eleanor's he drove all the way down to Donny. He missed his hometown thou.

He had gone and moved to London for college and it happened to be like that, that he now lived there. He didn't plan for that to happen. Louis didn't know if he was exactly happy with it but he wasn't sad about it either. It was in between.

Currently was he sitting at the dining table in the kitchen in front of his mum. The house was surprsingly quiet since his sisters were out with their stepdad. Shopping or something his mother told him.

She had been so happy, whem she saw her lovely son at the door. Louis hadn't given a call or a text he just showed up at her porch. She had dragged him inside with an "Omg Louis I'm so happy to see you! I didn't expect you!!" and once he was inside he was ingulfed with the infamous mother hugs.

"How have you been darling, haven't heard from you in like 2 weeks"! Jay spoke, slightly chewing on a carrot that was in the salad.

Louis sighed, playing with his food. He wasn't really hungry. "Alright I guess."
Jay put her fork down and rested her hands on the table. "I knew you wouldn't just come here and show up to say hi. What's wrong Lou?"