Chapter 4

Money On My Mind - Sam Smith

Change My Mind - One Direction

A/N I just wanted to say that whenever the text is 'Italic' it's mostly to indicate what someone is thinking. I know it can be confusing because sometimes it's used to emphasize somehing but it should be clear. Anyway thanks for reading xx

---

Harry wasn’t lying when he said he liked to walk “home”, because it calmed him. He was set free from everyone and everything. He had the ability to forget everyone and everything but however the lad still thought about a whole lot of things.

The positive thing was though, that for once not just everything was shoved in his face. Louis, Niall, the constant pressure of them and Liam because he could be hard and tiring too sometimes. He wasn’t forced to think about it,  he could choose to think about it.  That.. well that was the most calming and comforting thing too Harry. How weird it may sound. 

He was alone. Alone in the dark, outside. It was a little bit colder than the usual days since summer was reaching its end and hello this is London so what do you expect, somewhere Harry didn’t know and didn’t care…

Driving in a car, that has a GPS is still different from walking on foot through the city and Harry didn’t remember much of where to go to, where to turn, or where to cross the street. Because where Louis had kicked him out of the car wasn’t exactly near the district he was well-know with  and he swore he had been walking in circles for more than 15 minutes, too deep in thought to even notice he had been seeing the same buildings, that same one night shop and that same banana peel  in the middle of the pavement for the 3rd time now...

Instead of panicking, he relaxed more and more because it meant spending more time away from hell that was known to him as a “home”. He would face a dreadful Louis later.

 He spotted a park a little further across the street. That’s where Harry decided to go to, he sat on a bench. Used his very thin hideous jacket as a pillow and slowly drifted off to sleep “Like the good old days” Harry said to himself with a sigh, if only those days could be called good Harry would’ve had a little more hope that things would turn out for him.

---

Liam stirred in his sleep and woke up to the sound of someone storming into his bedroom. Liam yawned slightly, not having the strength to open his eyes. “Harry is that you?” Someone chuckled it wasn’t Harry… “Liam baby…wake up honey.” At this Liam opened his eyes in horror, and sat up immediately.

It was Niall, fuck. You should think he passed out by now after the hard partying he did, the weed he smoked and the pints and vodkas he drank.
Liam would stand his ground this wasn’t happening again. He’d stay cool. He could do this. His heartbeat raised and his hands were getting sweaty, not only his hands his neck too. “Do you need anything Niall?” Where the fuck is Louis, Liam thought.

Not that it would matter if Louis was there too because Louis would simply do nothing about it. But the big question to Liam was. Where is Harry? Because Harry could save Liam and be there for him because he always was and he’d stop this and make sure nothing would happen.

“Aww always so concerned about me aren’t you Liam?” Niall stepped forward, a smirk plastered on his face. Liam knew what was coming he gulped and looked down. Too afraid to look Niall in the eyes, because he knew what he was about to find there. Liam awaited for the first touch that would come but it didn’t come so he looked up to find Niall staring at him, just staring. It was that kind of stare that made you afraid, not just afraid more than that. That stare they gave you in horror films when they decided what cruel things they could do to you.

Liam had never been this afraid, he lost it.