Chapter 17

"What don't you fucking get Harry. Your sister is alive!" Louis yelled loudly, gripping the steering wheel tighter.

Harry looked at Louis, tears in his eyes. How could his sister be alive? It happened after the accident, when he came back home from the hospital with an ambulance.

"Shall I help you inside?" a nurse said. Harry shook his head, he just wanted for them to go away and leave him alone. He didn't need their 'fucking help'.

He slowly walked up the steps to the door. A crutch in his right hand, a cast around his feet and left hand. The nurse watched his every move.

In the hospital they wanted to keep him longer since he wasn't doing well. He yelled, got aggressive constantly and even broke some things. He barely ate or drank and had fractures on several places. "Let me go home to my mum,dad and sister!!! Let me go home!!!" was that one sentence that the floor where he lay on, had to hear for 3 and a half days long.
Harry wasn't mentally stable, and things hadn't dawned on him yet. If they hadn't've let him go, he'd turn crazy if he wasn't already, slightly...

Harry didn't pay much attention to the nurse that was still standing there, waiting. He just wanted to get home and hug his family and watch television and laugh and cry tears from happiness.

"Hello, I'm home. Mum, Dad, Gems?" He opened the door struggling since his bruises and medical support things weren't making it easy to open up the big heavy door. He finally got inside but it was really quiet, too quiet

He wandered around the ground floor not really remembering where which room was. He couldn't even recall the day or month or even the year.

Suddenly he heard small little cries from a certain room. He walked there and when he reached the room, he saw it was the kitchen. His eyes shot up in horror.