Chapter 27

TWICEYOUNG - Slow Down

I AM SO SORRY I haven't updated in ages but omg I have been so busy I'm really really sorry don't hate me okay I still love you. And wow this story is nearing 10k this is amazing. xxxx

---

"2 Caramel Machiattos please."

"Size."

"Middle size is fine, thank you."

"Name?"

"Zayn."

"That will be £ 11.50"

Zayn took a 20 dollar note out of his wallet, handing it over to the cashier. Jane, the so called cashier handed him the change and said

"Thank you enjoy, next."

"You can keep the change." Zayn said, she probably didn't like her job. Well She didn't sound the least bit exciting, which was, well quite sad... People should embrace every moment of their life even while working. So Zayn wanted to be a gentleman and make her day. At least trying to...

"Why? Thank you that is so nice you really sh--" She was smiling and rambling which was only a good thing. Zayn loved to make people smile it made him smile as well.

"Because you're one beautiful woman. It's my pleasure."

Jane smiled a broad smile. She nodded, her way of thanking him. Zayn followed the queue and smiled happily when he heard how joyful she served the next clients.

Give more compliments, was a mental note he made in his 'things that please others' list.
His name was suddenly called, throwing him back into reality out of his cloudy mind of thoughts.

"2 Caramel Machiattios for Zen."

He stepped forward, thanked the bartender politely as he smiled and walked back to his table where Stevie was waiting for him.

"Took you long enough." he chuckled, accepting the coffee gratefully, wrapping his hands around it. Hoping his hands would heat up quickly. But then he almost burned himself so he just let it be.

"Well you got to sit on your lazy bum, so excuse me." Zayn said as he sat down.

Steven shook his head amused.

"How much do I owe you?"

"Nothin' it's on me."

"Thanks." He smiled, as well...

"So what do you need to tell me exactly?" Zayn asked. He was really curious as well as anxious. Not anxious for him, but for Harry.

"Well..."

---

"Hey good morning!" Liam closed the front door behind him. Disappeared suddenly and then reappeared in the living room, where he plopped down into the spot next to Harry on the sofa.

"Hi." Harry said, looking up from his iPhone.

"Ho-- Huh since when did you--" Liam said surprised, frowning.

"Friend." Harry shrugged, glancing back at his phone just as a message came in.

/I had a feeling you wouldn't contact me. I'm happy you did Haz xx Skyla./

Of course the x's, Harry rolled his eyes. She was still into him. Not that he minded, but he is gay.

"A friend?" Liam said baffled, he didn't even know Harry had friends? How could they have friends in the state that they look. Dirty and not taken care of really, okay it had gotten better but it's still not how it should be. "Does Louis know you have this phone?"