Chapter 24

M83 - "Wait"

Ellie Goulding - Dead In The Water

---

"Zayn? You're not supposed to be here." Harry unlocked the chain and stepped out of the door, closing it behind him. He couldn't risk Louis seeing him talk to this man.

"You weren't answering my messages, I don't want you to be pissed at me." Zayn sighed, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. There was a slight pause in the conversation before either of them spoke.

"Why didn't you answer? Please don't be pissed at me."

"My phone is smashed. Now Zayn I really would like you to leave--" Harry said in annoyance, if he could just leave. That would be great.

Zayn was finally out of his thoughts and now he, of fucking course, had to show up.

"Please?" He begged, he seemed so desperate. For goodness sake, he wanted to just be left alone is that so hard to ask. Just for once?

"I know you are hiding something Zayn. I don't know what but it's something." Harry said calmly, maybe Zayn would now back off and leave and seeing that he became somewhat paler Harry thought it worked. It just slipped from his mouth really. It wasn't planned or anything.

"Hiding? Me? I'm not hiding." Zayn tried to convince himself more than he tried to convince Harry who saw right through his lie.

"I don't want to deal with--"

Suddenly the door opened and Harry almost stood there in shock but he was quick to compose himself.

shit

"Harry who is this?" Louis' voice didn't sound angered or happy... It was neither of them. He sounded tired that was for sure.

"This is Zayn." Harry smiled awkwardly as he turned around. He'd be so screwed.

"What is he doing here!?" This was no longer a friendly act, he was pissed now. And the question he asked was demanded to be answered.

"I-I.." oh fuck, think Harry think "Zayn asked if there lived someone named Lila in this building." Sweat was dripping from Harry's neck, he was just a 'slightly' terrified. Hopefully Louis couldn't see it. But he did, sort of.

Louis almost started laughing and Harry thought he was just straight up screwed.

"There is no Lila in this building, now go." Zayn didn't say anything more and turned around as Louis' voice stopped  him.

"How the fuck did you get inside Zack."

"It's Zayn, and someone came outside so I walked inside." Zayn was unfazed by him and it was clear that Louis didn't how old he was. Louis stayed quiet and that gave Zayn the chance to say one last thing.

"Excuse me for taking your time. Although thank you. Have a nice day."

Harry mumbled a quiet 'you too' and he felt almost bad for Zayn because he just came to apologise. He stepped back inside and was greeted with a smack on the cheek. The great force made him lose balance whereby he almost fell to the floor. Here we go again

"What the fuck was that for!" Harry shouted holding his jaw. It was throbbing and he could already tell he was turning into a sketchbook that consisted of bleu, yellow and red colours.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Louis yelled pushing Harry harshly by the shoulder, making him do an unexpected turn which caused a lot of pain in his ribs.