Chapter 16

Music I listened to was

The Cinematic Orchestra - to build a home: Tempote Remix

---

Liam had gone off to his room after that. It was really quiet again no words were said when both Niall and Louis were sitting in the living room. Louis focused his attention on the television, thankful Alan's interview with Miley was getting to an end. Suddenly Niall stood up and Louis didn't know where he was going. But honestly he didn't care.
Niall came right back thou, with a glass of water and an aspirin... in his hand. The kitchen.

"Are you pissed at me?" He asked. It seemed as if he sobered up a little, the slur wasn't there anymore.

Louis shrugged in response.

"What is the matter with you Louis." Niall sighed in defeat. "I had sex with him so what, he wanted it too. and you're not the one to talk here yeah. You almost had Harry choking."

"I don't know what the matter is Niall. I made myself a promise to treat them better."

He started laughing, rather loudly. "Are you kidding me, you're bipolar dude. It was you who decided to pick them up from the road and mess a little with them." Niall put the aspirin in his mouth followed by a big gulp of water when he swallowed it all, he put it aside on the coffee table.

"That was then, now is now. You think I just casually picked 'em up from the rode then?" He stopped there, staring at Niall for a second who just stared back at him intensely. "See, no, there you're wrong."

"Then tell me! I thought we knew everything about each other. Fuck you really! Are you gonna tell me now you're a spy or something!" Niall snarled, and held a smirk on his face.

Louis didn't budge nor opened his mouth to speak, he just sat there like a lonely stone laying in the dessert.

"Pussy."

Louis was getting annoyed and frustrated and furious and just all mixed up emotions, was this his best friend talking to him or the alcohol. Louis didn't know what to answer to that so he just shut his mouth and remained quiet. He could see from the crook of his eye that Niall was staring at him waiting for a response. A response that would never come.

"Treat them better." Niall mocked challenging him.

"Just shut the fuck up okay!" with that he stood up. He threw the remote control at Niall's face. He had hit him pretty good and left to his room, locked the door behind.

---

Today was friday and it was pretty obvious because the restaurant was always the busiest on that day. People were going in and out talking about their lives, business, boyfriends... It was really loud as well...

He walked out of the kitchen holding two dishes in his hand when he saw Gemma walking inside, she wasn't alone. She had a friend with her, a girl. He handed the people their food and told them to enjoy their dinner and asked them if they needed something else but "we're good, thank you." they said. Next he went up to Gemma and her girl friend.

"Hi good afternoon have you yet decided?"

Gemma looked up from the table, smiling as she very subtly stabbed her friend in the side.

"Er yes I'd like--"

"Im sorry Gemma but are you stalking me?" Louis whispered abruptly.

Gemma's eyes widened "Of course not, I just wanted to have a nice err dinner." she smiled up at him and Louis awkwardly smiled back.

"Well then, I'm sorry. I had to ask. Now what would you like to eat?"

Both girls ordered and in no time it was ready and the girls were eating there food. He didn't pay too much attention to them and was hoping for his shift to end soon, which was at 6 o'clock.

Gemma waved her hand in the air as Louis passed by.

"Yes please?"

"I'd like the receipt please."

"Sure."

Louis came back with the receipt, he thought they would each pay half of it since it was quite a price but Gemma payed for it all and even left a very decent tip. "Can you please call me, here's my number... again." She winked at him and again stuffed a piece of paper in his suit.

Before he knew it she was gone and his shift was over.

---

It was 6:45 pm.

Harry had a small bag with him that was given to him in the hospital. There were pyjama's and a pair of socks and his phone in there. Nothing much because it wasn't like he owned tons of clothes or that he brought any.
He made his bed and looked the room once over to see if everything was neat and clean and it was. it was as if no one ever stayed here.

He left the guest room and shut the door behind him.

"Are you leaving?" Eleanor stood there arms crossed leaning against the opposite wall.

"Err yeah, I don't have enough clothes and well yeah I need to get back someday."

Eleanor lifted her shoulders, "you could always borrow some of my dads?". Harry chuckled as he walked down the hall to the stairs "We both know that is not gonna happen".

"Harry."

Harry turned around, already standing with one foot on the stairs. And looked at her.

"I'm still pissed at you though. I dont know your story and I actually would love to hear it. So.. maybe we could start over again. Hang out some time..." she stepped closer to him "...no sexual frustration." she added. Harry smiled brightly as he hugged her. She carefully wrapped her arms around him, preventing poking him in his ribs.

"I gotta go, I will thank your mum and dad and head out I'll hear from you soon. A fr- yeah a friend is errr picking me up. Bye Eleanor."

"I know Louis is not just a friend.", Eleanor mumbled quietly.

---

"So what is that you wanted to talk to me about." Harry stuffed his back in the backseat and took a seat next to Louis. Louis forced him to because normally he had to sit in the back. The car was warm, too warm that it was suffocating him. "Can you like blow some fresh air in here, please?" Louis did as he was told, started the engine and drove off.

"Now tell me Louis, what's the problem?"

"Gemma Styles. Doesn't she just look like you."
It was more of a statement not really a question. It slipped from his mouth, that wasn't what he was supposed to say. He had it all planned, how he'd approach the subject. Seems like it's too late for that

Harry swallowed thickly, a lump that was forming in his throat blocked his airways.

"What about her! She's fucking dead Louis, fucking dead! They took her and killed her!"

It was silent for a moment...

"No. Gemma Styles is alive."

"What, what the fuck are you talking about!?"

--

A/N it's shorter I'm sorry, I'll make up for it.