1.

PHOTO OF MIA ON THE SIDE OR TOP

_______________________

Mia

I was sitting on the sofa eating my toast when my brother comes bouncing in.

"Teddy will you calm down!" I shouted as he started bouncing on all the sofas.

"No Mia, I will not!" He argued back

"MUM!" We both shouted at the same time as we glared at each other.

My brother my be five but his so annoying. We probably argue everyday about the most pathetic things ever. But as much as I act like I hate him, I do love him and I would protect him for my life but I wouldn't ever tell him that of course.

"Guys please its 8 in the morning" Mum said as she walked into the livingroom.

"But-"

"But nothing. Get ready for school, we're leaving in a minute" She said as she started to turn off the TV.

"So one question I've got to ask is anyone got a celebrity crush?"

"Mia, come on, move!" Mum said but something stopped me and I shouted at mum to turn the TV up not off.

"I think Lucy Parker is hot"

That sentence. Them six words changed my whole life.

"Mum did you just hear that!" I shouted jumping up and down on the sofa.

"Yes Harry Styles said he liked-"

"ME! That he liked me!!"

"Mia baby. He said he liked Lucy Parker"

"Yea which is technically me!" I said calming down and not jumping any more.

"Yes but its not! Lucy Parker is the famous you. He doesn't know who Mia Williams is. He doesn't like you, he likes the Lucy side of you. Now go get ready we're leaving."

I slowly bowed my head as I went to put my shoes on.

Mum was right. He didn't like me. He liked the Lucy side of me. He didn't know who Mia Williams was. No one did. And that's the way I like it.

I put my bag on my shoulder and followed my very excited brother and my mother to the car.

"I'm sitting in the front!" I shouted as Teddy groaned but went and sat in the back.

_______________________________________________

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW STORY IS HERE!!! AHHHHH!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, I KNOW IT MIGHT BE A BIT SHIT BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I SWEAR!! ALSO IM SORRY THAT ITS QUITE SHORT BUT MORE IS COMING PROMISE!! LOVE YOU ALL - R