34.

HARRY

I woke up the next morning to banging on my door. I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Who is it?" I shouted as the banging didn't stop.

"Finally, his awake." I heard Louis' voice as he opened my door and stepped in.

"What do you want?" I asked as I continued to rub my eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you"

He slowly walked into the room as I watched him, walking over to my bed and sitting next to me on the edge of it.

"What about?" I asked confused.

"Lucy...and Mia" He said after a little pause.

"What about them?" I asked, even more confused.

"I know you're going out with Lucy but I also know that you and Mia are very close-"

"We're friends, Lou" I interrupted him.

"I know, its just...I've seen how you act around Mia and also how you act around Lucy-"

"What's that meant to mean?"

"It means you act different with each of them. With Mia, to me and the boys, you seem more yourself. Like you do the stupid things you would do in front of us in front of her. However with Lucy, you seem like you're trying so hard. Like you want to be perfect for her" Louis explained and I sighed, getting frustrated.

"Because Lucy is the perfect girl for me. I can feel it in me, that its her. I want to be the perfect person back for her. Its something you do for someone you love"

"You love her?" Louis questioned me and I slowly nodded. "Well then maybe she is the one for you. Maybe what I see isn't right. But just remember loving and being with someone isn't trying to make yourself perfect for them. They should be able to think you're perfect anyway." Louis finished before leaving me with my thoughts as he walked out my room, shutting my down again.

I didn't know what to think. Louis has confused me even more than I was last night. Last night I had decided. I made up my mind, in front of Mia, that I loved Lucy. That Lucy is the one for me. And she is. I still believe that. Kind of. I mean what Louis just left me with has confused me. Yes I shouldn't be making myself seem perfect for Lucy because to the one you love they should already think your perfect, with all your flaws. However I cant help it, especially with Lucy. She's stereotypically the perfect girl for me. One that is girly and a hopeless romantic. Maybe naïve but I can look after her. She's stereotypically the perfect girl for me. Everyone would expect me to get with a celebrity and that's what I'm doing. It started with that stupid interview where I said she was hot and now its come to this. I'm in love with another celebrity which is what everyone thought I would do. No one thought I would end up dating a normal, no body, girl like Mia. But that's thing. I love Lucy and I cant help that but its what the media and the world want me to do, its what I want me to do. But everyone else, like the boys, think me and Mia are so much better together. They don't see how much I like Lucy. They don't realise she understands me and the world I live in.

It was then that I realised I need to tell Lucy this. I needed to tell her how much she means to me, before I lose anyone else, especially her.

-Hey babe, can I meet you today? xxx H-

I waited for a reply but nothing came. I decided to get dressed before checking again. I grabbed my skinny jeans and a grey sweatshirt, going to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth before getting changed.

-Sure, where? xxx L-

There her reply was, as I picked my phone up. I texted her where to meet before grabbing my keys and running to my car, wanting to be there before her.