19.

HARRY

It was now quarter past four and Mia still wasn't here. At half three she said she would be here soon. I mean she would text me right if she was going to be late? Just as that thought came into my mind, the door off the café slammed open revealing a very flustered Mia.

"What are you all staring? Never seen someone turn up late before" Mia announced to everyone in the café who was looking at her, making me chuckle.

"Harry, I'm so sorry I'm late. My mum took my car so I had to walk here and I didn't realise how long of a walk it was until now, fucking hell I am never doing that again" She ranted making me smile at her.

"Its fine, your here now" I said as she sat down in the chair opposite me.

"Anyway why did you want to meet today?" She asked as she ordered a tea.

"I don't know, I guess I just want to get to know you more" I shrugged and she smiled brightly at me.

"Well what do you want to know? I'm basically an open book"

"I don't think you are" I muttered but she obviously heard as she looked at me surprised.

"Ask me anything?" She said ignoring what I just said.

"What's your favourite book?"

"Wow, that's a hard one. Probably, playlist for the dead by Michelle Falkoff."

"Wow."

"What?"

"I expected something like a John Green book but obviously not, surprising me again Mia."

"What can I said expect the unexpected pop star" She smirked at me making me chuckle at the use of pop star.

"I'm getting use to you calling me pop star instead of my actual name"

"Well what can I say, I prefer it" She laughed.

"So what's your full name Mia?"

"Mia Williams"

"No middle name?"

"Nope, mum and dad couldn't think of one, so I never got one"

"Okay any siblings?"

"Yea a younger annoying brother"

"Hey! As a younger brother I take offence" I pouted and she laughed at me.

"Sorry but as much as I love him, his so annoying. I mean I would protect him from the world but doesn't change that he annoys me" She announced making me smile with how much she's letting out to me.

"You really love your family don't you?" I asked wanting to get deeper with knowing her.

"Of course I do. I mean my parents brought me into this world, I have a lot to thank them for. They help me through everything. I just wish I could protect them from the world sometimes" She said looking down almost sad.

"Don't we all." I said making her look back up at me. "I mean I wish I could protect my family from the world, especially the paparazzi but there's nothing I could as much as I hate it. I just want them to be ok."

"Harry I'm sure your family don't mind the paparazzi. I mean they get to see you living your dream and be happy what else would they want?" Mia said putting her hand in mine, making me smile at her.

"I guess you're right, it just gets to me sometimes. That they ccould be living a better life if I didn't want to become a singer"

"I'm always here if you want to talk you know. I'm sure I could try to understand" I nodded and thanked her before asking my ext question that I knew could ether make us closer or shut her out.