26.

HARRY

"You guys go home, I'll talk to her" I said as the door of my bathroom slammed shut.

"Are you sure?" Kim asked and I nodded.

"I'll talk to you soon" I said as I waved them goodbye.

I walked towards the bathroom and lightly knocked.

"Mia?"

"What do you want?" She muttered.

"Well you're in my bathroom, what do you think I want?" I said with a smirk and after a moment of silence she opened the door.

"That was a stupid question wasn't it?" I nodded at her. "Like everyone other stupid thing I do"

As the words came out of her mouth I hugged her tight.

"Don't say that. What you did was give someone a second chance because you believe that people can change and you're just such a caring person. You didn't do anything wrong. He did everything wrong. No one as sweet and caring as you should have to go through that once let alone twice." I whispered into her ear as I felt tears hit my shirt. "Now, do you want to help clean this face up?" I asked pulling away and pointing to my face as she chuckled.

"Where's your first aid kit?"

"Under that sink" I said as I walked into the bathroom to sit on the toilet.

She got everything out on the side before picking at the things she needed to clean my cuts with.

"This is going to stink" She said as she put the cotton bud on my eyebrow. I hissed and pulled away but she grabbed my face, so I would stay still. "It will be over soon and wont hurt, just keep still" She muttered as she continued to tend to my cuts.

I couldn't help but look at her as she concentrated on what she was doing. She looked so beautiful, the way the tip of her tongue poked out of her mouth and her eyebrows knitted together. I could stare at her all day and not get bored.

What are you thinking, you have Lucy. You shouldn't be thinking about Mia like that. Stop it.

"So did he actually look worst than you?" Mia snapped me out of my thoughts and I smirked.

"Not to boost my ego but yes he did" And she chuckled making me smile widely.

She looks better when she's smiling.

"All done" She announced stepping away from in between my legs and packing the first aid kit away.

"Thank you" I said standing up as she turned round to face me.

"No thank you for everything you've done for me. Last night and this morning with Lucas. You really didn't have to. I mean the last time we spoke wasn't the best" She looked down as the words came out of her mouth and I frowned, putting my finger under he chin so she would look at me.

"You're a close friend of mine. I'd do anything for my friends. Lets just forget about this last week and go back to normal. I've missed you being around" I admitted and I swear I saw her blush but she hugged me to quick for me to check for sure.

"I've missed you too pop star"

Hearing the nickname she calls me coming out of her mouth making me smile widely. I've missed it.

We were pulled apart by her phone ringing.

"Hello.....Oh shit......Yea I'll be there in ten minutes........bye love you"

"That was my mum, I need to go" She announced when she hung up.

"I can drop you home, as you ran here last night" I suggested and she nodded.

"That'd be great, thank you"

MIA

Mum called saying how I had interviews today as Lucy. How could I have forgotten. I mean I know a lot happened last night and I should be aloud to have forgotten but its still not good enough.

"Thank you for everything. I'll see you soon" I said as I stepped out of Harry's car.

"Yea see you soon Mia"

I shut the door and watched him drive off before I run up to the house.

"HURRY UP WE NEED TO LEAVE IN FIVE MINUTES!" Mum shouted as I run up the stairs to get ready.

_________________________________

HOW YOU LIKE THESE TWO CHAPTERS

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

VOTE

AND

COMMENT