Epilogue.

5 YEARS LATER

HARRY

Mia and I have been together for five years now. We've met each others parents four years ago and are parents get along and love each of us. The fans our great and love us just as much. These past five years have been great. Mia and I don't fight, unless its over something stupid but we get over it. The past five years have just been full of laughs and memories, that I couldn't be more happier.

"Harry why are you so nervous?" Louis asked me as I put my blazer on.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just scared" I replied looking at Lou, re-checking that I had everything.

"Mate, she's going to say yes. Stop worrying for nothing. You two are made for each other" Lou said patting me on the shoulder.

"I know, Thank you" I replied pulling him into a hug. "Lets do this" I whispered, shouting bye to all the boys before driving away to get my girl.

************

"So where are we?" Mia asked as soon as she got in the car.

"I'm not telling you, its a secret"

"You know I hate surprises."

"That's why I'm doing it" I smirked at her, causing her to slap my chest. "Hey! I'm driving" I said dramatically making her laugh.

"Shut up" She muttered.

"You look beautiful as always by the way" I announced looking at her quickly before looking back at the road.

She was wearing a beautiful knee length red, tight, dress. It was lace and made her figure look jaw dropping. She was like no other and she was mine.

"Thank you, you look very dapper yourself"

****************

"We're here." I announced after a twenty minute drive, stopping at the side of the road.

"Where is here?" Mia asked looking around confused, I didn't say anything as I went round to her side of the car, opening the door for her.

"Follow me" I said holding out my hand for her to take, which she did.

I locked the car as we walked down the path I had walked down several times with the boys today, setting up for tonight.

MIA

The walk was only five minutes when I saw something so beautiful. Fairy lights hung from trees, lighting up the path we were walking on. As you got to the end there was a white arch, covered in flowers and fairy lights, with a table underneath it. The table was covered with a red cloth with candles lit on it and flowers sitting in the middle of it. A meal seemed to be ready waiting for us on the table as we neared.

"Wow" I was speechless.

"You like it?" Harry asked nervously and I turned to him smiling widely.

"This is beautiful Harry, thank you" I said hugging him tightly and kissing him passionately.

"Anything for my girl" He said, making butterflies appear in my stomach.

Harry pulled the chair out for me before walking round the small table to his seat. I couldn't get over how beautiful this was. I don't know why Harry done this. He surprises me all the time but this is something else. This is amazing and so special to me. When he asked me to go on a date tonight I didn't think it would be something like this. The whole night was perfect. We talked and talked like we had forever. We laughed and smiled the whole night and I couldn't help but times like this is what makes me happy to have everything I have, especially Harry. He would tell jokes now and then and I couldn't think of anything else I would want right now.

"Mia I have something I want to ask you" Harry said suddenly very serious and nervous.

"What is it?" I asked confused to why he suddenly got so nervous.

"Mia Williams..." He began standing up to move near me. "...We've had our ups and downs but for some reason I couldn't ask for someon better. We bicker like no one else but we know we couldn't be with anyone else. I know I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now. You are the love of my life. Even though you may hate popcorn, I can get over that..." He said as we both chuckled. "...Anyway to me you are perfect. You understand me like no one else and I hope I am the same for you. You make me so happy and I couldn't ask to be with anyone else. You are it for me, Mia. You are everything I've been searching for and I'm so happy I've found you. Mia Williams..." He started getting down on one knee, next to my chair. "...Will you make me happy forever and be my wife?" He asked as he pulled a little black box out of his pocket and opened it, to show a perfect diamond ring.

"YES, god yes!" I cheered as Harry put the ring on my finger, tears running down my face.

We both got up and I kissed him so passionately.

"I love you so much" I announced and he chuckled as he wiped my happy tears.

"I love you so much more" He replied and I kissed him again.

This right here was happiness. Having Harry in my arms, not only has my boyfriend but as my soon to be husband. I was the happiest girl on the world right now. I wouldn't want anyone else in my life apart from Harry. He is all I need.

_________________________________________

AWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE! THEY GOT ENGAGED!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE ENDING:)))

BUT SAD NOW THAT ITS THE END OF THE BOOK:((( I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO WRITE FOR YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL LIKED IT, I KNOW I HAVE. IM GOING TO MISS WRITING THIS BOOK BUT IM HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT TURNED OUT. IM ALSO SO HAPPY TO READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK THEY MAKE ME LAUGH AND FEEL SO HAPPY SO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! AND IF YOU LIKE PLEASE READ SOME OF MY OTHER BOOKS THAT I HAVE WRITTEN:))

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE NOW!

MY BOOK 'GONE' IS FINISHED AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW. IF YOU COULD READ THE LAST A/N I DID ON THAT BOOK, THAT WOULD BE GREAT OR WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IT KIND OF THE SAME THING BUT LESS THAN WHAT I WROTE IN THE A/N IN THE BOOK 'GONE'. ANYWAY I WAS THINKING ABOUT WRITING A SEQUEL FOR IT AS EVERYONE WANTS ME TOO. HOWEVER I NEED SOME HELP WITH IT. LIKE WILL YOU READ IT?? CAUSE THERE'S NO POINT WRITING A BOOK IF NO ONE IS GOING TO READ IT xD AND I WAS GOING TO CALL THE SEQUEL 'FOUND' BUT I DONT KNOW SO IF YOU HAVE ANY TITLE NAMES PLEASE COMMENT OR INBOX ME. ALSO WHAT WOULD EVERYONE LIKE TO HAPPEN IN IT? (OBVIOUSLY IF YOU HAVENT READ IT, ITS HARD TO SAY BUT ANYWAY) SO PLEASE COMMENT ANOTHER WISE I DONT KNOW IF I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL IF NO ONE READS IT OR IF I DONT KNOW WHAT TO REALLY DO FOR IT :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT