14.

MIA

Harry didn't want to waste time waiting for our date, so here I am, three days later, getting ready to go on a date with the one and only Harry Styles. As happy as I was to be going on this date, I mean I had been waiting for it for ages, I just wished I was going as myself Mia and not Lucy.

"Mum do I look alright?" I asked as I walked down the stairs of Lucy's house.

"You look beautiful, Mia" Mum said with a big smile.

I was wearing a plain red tight fitted dress which came to my mid thigh with my black high heels. Harry said we were just going to go on a dinner date which of course was fine with Lucy as she was the girly girl who loved romance, however, me, Mia, liked spontaneous adventures but hey I'm not me tonight.

"I hate wearing high heels" I moaned as I made sure my wig was secure.

"You might but Lucy loves them" Mum smiled weakly at me, knowing as I got older the more I hated having to personalities and two lives. But there was nothing for me to do now. I couldn't come out to the world, it wasn't right. Not while I was still at school.

The doorbell went, snapping me out of my thoughts and I shooed my mum out of sight, so it wouldn't look weird. I opened the door, to a smiling Harry. He was wearing a black blazer with matching trousers with a white button up top, which was buttoned all the way up but no tie. He looked so handsome.

"You look beautiful" He said and I only noticed him holding a bunch of red roses.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled back at him.

"Oh right, these are for you" He said after we just stood there looking at each other.

"Oh wow. Thank you, you didn't have to" I said smelling the roses before putting them on the side table near the front door, knowing mum would put them in a vase for when I come back.

"Shall we?" Harry asked holding his hand out for me.

"We shall" I said and he chuckled at me before walking me to my side of the car.

He opened the door for me and helped me get in before shutting it and running round to his side.

"So where are we?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. But it's one of my favourite restaurant." He said and I nodded as we drove in a comfortable silence with the music being the only sound over the roar of the engine.

*********************

"Here we are" Harry said pulling outside a very posh looking restaurant.

"Wow" I said, impressed with how beautiful and posh this restaurant looked as well as wondering how expensive this is going to be. I mean yes I am a pop star but I don't like going posh and expensive places just because I can.

"Like?"

"Love. I mean its so beautiful and romantic" I said acting Lucy as best as I knew I could.

"I'm glad. Lets go my lady" He said as he got out the car and came round my side, to help me out.

"Name?" The waitress asked as we stepped in front of her.

"Styles"

"Right this way"

Harry took my hand in his and it felt so right but so wrong at the same time. I didn't like this feeling of not being myself but having everything I've ever wanted.