42.

OLD NEWS I KNOW BUT IM SO IN LOVE WITH HARRY'S NEW HAIR CUT NGL

And that photo at the top is perfection........jekjbfkwROVWRHIVUBR

_______________________________________

3 YEARS LATER

MIA

Its been three years since I told the whole world about the real me. Its also been three years since I last spoke to the love of my life, Harry Styles.

After the argument I guess you could say we went our separate ways. He never called or texted me. I don't even know if he watched my interviews. I never heard a word from him the moment he left me. The only way I knew what he was doing was from the media which I don't like looking at. I didn't want to text or call him because I was the one who caused this. I thought maybe he would just need time and space but I was very wrong. I understand why he left me though, I don't even blame him. Yes I still love him and I haven't managed to move on. I've been on dates but ended up just being friends with them. I hope one day I can move on but for now, I'm ok with myself. I'm ok with still loving him, even if he doesn't love me anymore. One thing I do know about Harry, is that he indeed has moved on. His got a new girlfriend that his had for a year now. She's beautiful as well. Her name is Amelia Woodley and she's got naturally straight, long brown hair that shines in every picture I've seem of her. She has green eyes just like Harry's and people say how they think they'll last forever. That this is the girl for Harry. I try to be happy when I heard about them but there's always a knot in my stomach that makes me feel sad and jealous. Yes I'm happy he moved on and is now happy and living his life but I just wish we would've had more closure than we did. Mostly I wish I could move on as easily as he has. For some reasons there's something that wont let me and I hate it. I don't want to be stuck over loving a boy who doesn't love me anymore, but hey that's karma for me I guess.

Me, Andy and Kim have been fine since we've made up. Kim and Andy still see the boys which I don't mind because they are their friends as much as they were mine. They've met Amelia and say how nice she is and how they get along with her. The day they told me that hurt me so much. I know they could see it was hurting so they changed the subject straight away but I didn't want people to step over eggshells with me when it came to Harry. I even ask them sometimes how he is because I still care for him and I just want him to be ok. I once asked Andy if he had asked about me but that was my first mistake. Andy said he hadn't and I didn't know if I should be glad or sad. However I put on my best fake smile and carried on with my life. He might not care about me anymore but I still care about him. I don't ask about him anymore and Kim and Andy try to avoid conversation of him all together now.

You may be thinking I've spoken to any of the other boys and the answer would yes. I've spoken to Louis and Niall as I bumped into them and we went for coffee, this happened about twice. The second time being planned. However after that we only really texted each other and even then it wasn't much. I understand why they probably don't want to see me as much. I mean they've told me they forgive me and understand why I did it. However they didn't think it was good to stay around me too much because of Harry and the media and I understood straight away.

I nearly slipped up once, I nearly called Harry. It was when I found out about Zayn leaving the band. I wanted to see how he was taking it. I wanted to see if he needed someone to talk to about it. Like when we were together we would talk to each other about things when we needed someone. But I didn't. I dialled his number but never pressed call. I just stared at it before crying to myself. Instead I texted Louis and Niall. Asked how they were doing about it all. I ever asked how the boys were doing. Them both catching on to who I was asking about. They told me all about how Harry was taking it. I guess I'm not so subtle about things as I think I am.

"HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Kim shouted at me as I added another coat of lipstick on.

"COMING!" I shouted back as I put my lipstick in my purse and ran down stairs where her and Andy stood.

We were going to a celebrity party that I got invited too and I managed to get two more tickets for Kim and Andy. Its just party with a band for celebrities to have a bit of fun together. However I couldn't do it without my best friends, so I'm bringing them with me.

"Lets go" Andy cheered as we walked out to his car.

"So who's going again?" I asked Kim, knowing she would know exactly.

"Beyoncé, Rhianna, Drake, five seconds of summer, Zac Efron, One-Only a whole lot more celebrities that I cant list them all or I'll get too excited" She stated trying to cover her slip up but I noticed it.

"One direction are going?" I asked and she nodded shyly.

"I wasn't going to tell you because I thought you would say you wouldn't go and-"

"Kim its fine. I'd have to see them soon, so why not now? I mean I have to get over him someway and maybe seeing him will help with it" I stated with a smile and Kim and Andy looked me but I just smiled more, showing them I was ok. But right now I don't know if I am ok with this. After three years of not seeing him, I'm about to see the person I love. I'm about to see Harry Styles again.

____________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THREE YEARS LATER AND TEHY ARE MEETING?! HARRY HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND *CRY*:''''(((((

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

IM GOING OUT SOON SO I THINK THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ETHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT.

ALSO I THINK THERE ARE ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS BOOK! ITS MAKING ME SAD ALREADY TO THINK THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END ALREADY:((((

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

AND

VOTE