47.

HARRY

When I woke up it took me a while to realise no one was laying next to me. I started to panic. The side of the bed where she was laying last night is not empty, sheets thrown back to show someone was there before. I bolted up and throw my legs out of the covers. I grabbed a pair of clean boxers and ran out of her bedroom. She couldn't have left. I mean this is her house. As I got further down the hall I heard someone singing, Mia.

I was now standing in the doorway of the kitchen, watching Mia cook. The radio on the side was on and Mia was singing along to Calum Scott, Dancing on my own. She danced slowly with the music and flipping pancakes at the same time, making me smile to myself. Watching her now, I don't know why I let her go. She was so perfect to me. Seeing her in my shirt and knickers, hair still falling on her shoulder, but now in a mess. She didn't look like someone who was famous, she looked normal. She looked like her and I love it.

As the song came to a stop and another one started, she turned round with a plate full of pancakes.

"Oh, Morning Pop star" She winked at me, putting the plate on the table.

"Morning gorgeous" I replied back, chuckling at the nickname but missing it all the same.

I walked towards her and kissed her sweetly before sitting next to her at the table, both of us tucking into the pancakes.

"These are amazing!" I said with a mouthful.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, its unattractive" Mia said back to me, making me look at her with raised eyebrows. "Not that there's much that can make you unattractive" She said after seeing my face.

I swallowed the food before smiling at her reply.

"Thank you sweetheart" I said giving her another kiss.

"Whatever pop star" She muttered, as she got up to put her plate in the sink, making me slap her bum.

She screamed with surprise and turned towards me.

"You totally didn't just do that!"

"But I did" I said getting up, hovering over her with how short she was.

Just as I went to kiss her she darted out of the kitchen shouting, "No kisses for you." I stood there for a second trying to figure out what just happened before realisation kicked in and started chasing her. I caught up with her down the hallway to her bedroom. That's where I grabbed her and throw her over my shoulder, making her scream as I carried on running towards her bedroom.

"Harry!" She laughed out loud, making me laugh too.

As we got to her bedroom, I throw her on the bed and hovered over her.

"Can I get my kiss now?" I asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

Without another word Mia reached up and kissed me passionately.

"I love you" She announced.

"I love you too" I replied. "But I do have a question." Making Mia look at me confused.

"What is it?"

"Do you like popcorn or not?" I asked and she burst out laughing, making me smile down at her.

"No, I hate it" She replied after calming down.

"Good to know" I said before kissing her again.

I was finally happy. I had my girl back and I wasn't going to let her go again. Mia is probably one of the best things to ever happen to me and I don't want to lose that again. Yea she may have lied to me but she had her reasons and I understand them all now. We're stronger than ever and I don't want anyone or anything to get in the way of this. This is it for me. She is it for me. I don't know what I would do without her now. She's my happiness and I know I am hers. She makes me feel like plain old Harry again, not THE Harry Styles from One Direction, and I love that, I just hope I do the same to her. She jokes around with me and isn't afraid to be herself. She's perfect without even trying and I've never loved someone has much as I love her and I don't want to.

"Can we stay in bed all day?" She asked and I nodded, smiling widely.

"Definitely."

__________________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I LIKE IT. I THINK THEY ARE SOOOOOO CUTE TOGETHER CAN WE ALL AGREE THERE???

ANYWAY I THINK IM GOING TO DO A EPILOGUE NEXT AND THEN THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS BOOK. AND I DONT THINK I WILL DO A SEQUEL ETHER BECAUSE COME ON THE SEQUEL WILL BE CRAP COMPARED TO THIS AND I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR IT. I THINK ONE BOOK IS ENOUGH FOR THIS! ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOW BACK TOGETHER AND ARE GOING TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE:)

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED THIS BOOK AND I ALSO HOPE YOU CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE WHICH WILL BE UP TONIGHT

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

AND

VOTE