31.

HARRY

We meet everyone at the fair, however one person was missing.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked as we stepped out of our cars.

"I texted her asking if she was coming because I was going to pick her up but she texted back saying she was sorry because she had album stuff to do in the studio today" Mia explained and I nodded as I looked at my phone, seeing a text had just popped up from her saying why she wouldn't be there but she hopes we all have a good time.

"Well where to first?" I asked.

"ROLLERCOASTER!" Mia and Louis shouted at the same time before high fiving each other.

"Can we not start with something else" I asked shyly.

"Why don't like rollercoaster pop star?" Mia winked at me and I looked down. "Oh you actually don't" She said shocked.

"No I don't, there not really my cup of tea" I said looking back up at her and seeing she was walking towards me with a small smile.

"Then you can hold my hand, come on pop star!" She said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the rollercoaster with everyone laughing and following behind us.  

"If I vomit on you, its your fault" I warn when we start in the line.

"Well then you'll buy me a new shirt" Mia winked and I chuckled at her.

"Alright deal?" I said sticking my hand out for her to shake, which she did.

"You two are ridiculous" Niall laughed and Mia started to bow.

"Why thank you sir" She said as she bowed down making all of us laugh.

**********

"Okay this was a bad idea" I announced as the bars of the rollercoaster came down.

"Its fine" Mia assured from next to me.

I breathed in deeply as the rollercoaster started slowly going up high.

"You still okay?" Mia shouted across as we got closer to the top.

"Yea" I managed to spit out.

However as the rollercoaster started to slowly go over the top, I grabbed Mia's hand tightly. She didn't seem to care as she held it back as the rollercoaster finally went down and round the track at a high pace, me not letting go of Mia's hand once.

*********

"Harry you can let go of my hand now" Mia said as the rollercoaster came to a halt and the bars started to rise.

"Oh yea, sorry about that" I said blushing lightly and she chuckled.

"Its fine, I'm just glad I have my circulation back in my hand" She winked at me as we got off the ride.

"Shut up" I said and pushing her lightly and she started to laugh too.

That laugh made me smile brightly. It was one of them things that would make anyone happy just from hearing it.

"Where to next?" Andy asked as we reach where everyone was and Mia had calmed down from her laughing.

"Arcade games!" Kim and Niall cheered together making both of them blush.

Something was definitely going on between them. I can feel it.

"Arcade games it is!" Louis said clapping his hands and as we all followed, me walking next to Niall to ask him about Kim.