8.

HEY SORRY GUYS I HAVENT UPLOADED IN A WHILE BUT IVE ONLY JUST GOT MY NEW LAPTOP. ALSO IM IN MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS NOW SO I WILL HOPEFULLY BE UPLOADING MORE IF IM NOT WORKING OR OUT WITH MATES BUT LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER

____________________________________________

MIA

After that movie day with Harry, we had been hanging out quite a lot. We went out for coffee to Starbucks, which I personally hate but Lucy of course loves so I have to pretend not to gag at it. We also went to the beach with the boys because it was so hot that we didn't want to stay inside. The paparazzi have been loving it. Following us secretly and none secretly. They loved we were hanging out so much. They even did an article once saying how we would be the perfect couple. The fans are loving it too. They think we're cute together and they say because we make each other happy that's all they care about. But obviously there's some directioners who don't like it and send me hate but I ignore it most of the time. I mean we're only friends, so they're not saying anything that bad to be honest. Plus there's only a small amount of fans who do send me hate at the moment and I don't mind, I mean we all got haters, right?

"Mia your phones ringing" Mum said as I sat on the sofa watching TV.

I looked down at my phone and saw Andy calling me and I smiled. I haven't been going to school lately because of all the things I've had to do with being 'Lucy Parker', so I haven't seen Kim and Andy that much and I miss them, loads.

"Hey Girl" Andy said as I answered the phone

"Hey Andy, what's up?"

"Well, me and Kim haven't seen you in a while and was wondering what you're doing now?"

"I'm not doing anything"

"Well you are now! You're coming shopping with me and Kim, get ready we'll be at yours in five minutes." And after that he hang up.

"Mum I'm going out with Andy and Kim!" I shouted as I put my shoes on and grapped my phone and keys.

"Okay don't be home to late!" She shouted back just as I slammed the door shut.

I ran to the car and opened the back door and jumped in.

"Hey Bitches" I said as I put my seat belt on.

"Hey, you ready to shop till you drop" Kim said and I laughed

"Sure am"

Then Andy started the car and off we went to the mall.

When we got to the mall it was nearly empty.

"It's a Saturday, whys it so empty?" Kim said and me and Andy shrugged

"I don't know maybe people have better things to do with their lives" Andy teased

"Whatever, at least there's no queues or annoying people bumping into me now" Kim said and started walking to the first shop, which happened to be 'Forever 21'.

Me and Andy looked at each other before shrugging and following her.

"So why did you so suddenly need to go shopping?" I asked Kim as we looked at different rails.

"Well, I was looking through my wardrobe and was thinking, 'I need some needs things', like seriously I have nothing!"

"That's a lie. Your wardrobe is full but you just think you don't have anything. Girls do it all the time. Its just an excuse to go shopping for more clothes which will be throw at the back of the wardrobe in the end." Andy said walking up to us with a top in his hands. "Here Kim, this would suit you" He handed it to Kim and Kim screamed.

"Oh my god! Andy this is perfect, thank you!" She hugged him. "Perks of having a gay best friend, Mia" She laughed as she went off to look at another rail as I giggled.

"Is that all you use me for? Shopping skills" Andy said acting hurt.

"Yep. Love ya!" Kim said blowing him a kiss as we laughed.

We were sitting in the food hall now and the mall was still really quiet. Especially for a Saturday.

"Mia I was meant to ask you. How's you and Harry?" Andy asked with a wink.

"You mean Lucy and Harry" I corrected

"Hey same thing, still how are you?" He asked

"We're great! I mean his so sweet and such a gentlemen and he makes me laugh. His perfect" I said dreamily.

"Awwwww" Kim and Andy said together.

"I could tell by the photos you too looked happy. I'm glad you're finally happy Mia" Kim said and I looked down at the table.

"Yea" I whispered

"What's up? You are happy right?"

"Yea, I am don't get me wrong! I just wish he knew the real me, meaning Mia Williams, not Lucy Parker" I said and they looked at me sympathically.

"We know what you mean Mia but just think how lucky you are to still be a normal girl as well as being this massive pop sensation. Plus he wouldn't have known who you were if you weren't famous, just imagine that" Andy said and I nodded at him.

"Yea I know"

"Now, I want to know why this mall is so quiet today, so I'm going to go ask that nice looking waiter over there" Andy said and went off with a wink.

"Oh dear" Me and Kim said before laughing.

A couple minutes later we came back smiling so big.

"You never guess what?"

"What?"

"I got his number, turns out he was gay as well" He laughed and we joined in.

"So did you find out why its so quiet?" Kim asked and he nodded

"Oh yea, one direction are doing a signing and a performance in the middle of the mall. I think we should go" Andy said winking at me.

"He doesn't know me as Mia you dickward" I laughed and he shrugged

"Oh well, I still think we should go. It would be fun" He said and we all agreed.

"Okay lets go" I said and we all got up and started walking towards the middle of the mall, where we haven't been yet.

___________________________________________________

COMMENT

AND

VOTE