9.

HARRY

Me and the boys were doing a signing and performance in the mall today and we were all so excited. I mean we love meeting fans all the time and especially when we can perform for them it's the best.

I don't know what the time was now but it was finally time to perform as we had done all the signing for every fan here.

We all sat on stools in a row as Niall played the guitar as well.

"The first we're going to sing for you is, Night Changes" I said into the microphone as everyone cheered.

Just as Niall started playing I saw three people join the back of the crowd. Two girls and a boy. They all had shopping bags so they obviously came here to shop and heard about us being here and came to watch, I don't know, that's what I'm guessing. The boy was quite tall and looked very excited to see us. The girl with brown hair looked excited too as the girl with blonde hair just laughed at them and seemed very calm and cool about us being here. Weird thing is the girl would blonde hair looked familiar, like I had met or seen her before.

After about an hour of performing our songs we finally finished for the day. Security got all the fans out safely as we helped pack up the stools and stuff we used.

"Hey!" Someone shouted.

All us boys turned round not knowing who it was, as all fans were meant to be out of here by now but apparently not. As we looked I saw the three people I saw before walking up to us.

"Hey" We all said unsure.

"I know we probably shouldn't be here but my friends wanted to meet you" The girl with blonde hair said as her friends came and stood next to her.

"Oh and you didn't?" Louis asked

"No, I mean yea of course, but it's just there bigger fans than me for you guys, so..." She trailed off and we laughed at her nervousness.

"Its fine, love" I said as we all stepped off the mini stage to meet her friends and her of course.

"So what's your names?" Liam asked

"I'm Andy" The boy said holding his hand out for all of us to shake.

"I'm Kim and this is Mia" The brown haired girl said while pointing at the blonde haired girl.

"Nice to meet you all" Niall said

"So did you enjoy the performance?" Zayn asked and they all nodded.

"Yea it was great. You guys are amazing by the way" Andy said and we thanked him.

We continued to stand there and talk when Niall announced he was hungry.

"Did you want to go to the food hall, they have a great pizza place there?" Kim said and we all agreed to go with them.

MIA

When the boys had finished their performance Andy wouldn't shut up about how lucky I was to meet them and how we wanted to meet them. So I pushed him and Kim into the closes shop while the security safely got all the fans out. When it was clear I dragged them back out the shop and shouted at the boys.

"Hey!"

They all turned to look who it was and soon set their eyes on us.

"Hey" They all said unsure.

"I know we probably shouldn't be here but my friends wanted to meet you" I said as Kim and Andy came and stood next to me.

"Oh and you didn't?" Louis asked me.

"No, I mean yea of course, but it's just there bigger fans than me for you guys, so..." I trailed off as I didn't want to give away that I've met them before but obviously, I was Lucy Parker not Mia Williams.

"Its fine, love" Harry said as they all stepped off the mini stage to meet us.

"So what's your names?" Liam asked

"I'm Andy" Andy said holding his hand out for all of them to shake.

"I'm Kim and this is Mia" Kim said pointing to me.

"Nice to meet you all" Niall said

"So did you enjoy the performance?" Zayn asked and we all nodded.

"Yea it was great. You guys are amazing by the way" Andy said and they thanked him.

We continued to stand there and talk when Niall announced he was hungry.

"Did you want to go to the food hall, they have a great pizza place there?" Kim said and they all agreed to come with us.

Even though we had just been to the food hall like an hour ago we all felt a bit a hungry again, so we went.

We sat on a round table going, Kim, Niall, Liam, Andy, Louis, Me, Harry and then Zayn, who was obviously next to Kim as well.

We sat and talked as a group and in twos or threes. We probably sat there for hours before we got asked if we could leave as the mall was shutting soon.

"I didn't even realise what the time was" Liam said and we all agreed.

"You know, I was having such a good time" Andy said and everyone agreed again.

"Hey do you want to come back to ours? Have a movie night or something?" Louis asked

Me, Andy and Kim looked at each other and mentally told each other yes before answering.

"Yes sure" Kim answered for us all and we jumped in the boys van before they drove us off to their flats.

Of course none of the boys lived together anymore so they decided that has Louis has the biggest flat we would have the movie night there plus it was his idea.

"So make yourselves comfortable while I go get some snacks. Also pick a DVD to watch" Louis said going off into the kitchen with Niall to help.

"I'm just going to call my mum, I'll be back" I said as I walked off into the hall with my phone.

"Hey Mia, where are you? Its nearly 8. Doesn't the mall close at 7?" Mum said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Yes I know and yes it does that's why I'm calling you"

"You haven't got stuck in the mall again have you?" I sighed

"No of course I haven't mum just let me finish"

"Okay go then what's happening?"

"One direction were playing at the mall, so me, Kim and Andy went to go watch. Then Andy and Kim wanted to meet them so we stayed around and meet them. We then had lunch with them and they invited us back to there's for a movie night."

"Hang on a minute. Are you Mia or Lucy right now?"

"Mia"

"Mia this is so dangerous. What if Harry or one of the other boys think they recognise you or do recognise you and you get caught? Oh god Mia this is so bad!"

"Mum calm down. They won't find out and I have Kim and Andy with me so it's fine. If they thought they recognised me they would've said something already but they haven't so I'm fine."

"Okay if you're sure just be calm okay and text me if or when you're coming home"

"Okay bye mum love you"

"Love you too"

I hang up the phone and then went back to the living room where everyone was sitting now, including Louis and Niall.

"What we watching?" I asked as I sat on the floor next to Harry as there was nowhere else to sit.

"A horror" Louis smirked and I smirked back.

"Yes I love horrors" I cheered and the boys all looked at me weird as Andy and Kim laughed.

"We told you she loves them"

Finally I don't have to pretend not to like horror as I am Mia now. This is great as I don't have to pretend anything when I'm just me.

"Let's get it started then" Zayn said and pressed played.