5.

WHAT LUCY IS WEARING IS AT THE TOP BUT OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS BROWN HAIR NOT BLONDE

_____________________________________________

Harry

I hated the paps so much. They had to mention the rumours about me and girls when I was walking with Lucy. I know I shouldn't care about what they say but something just annoy me so much. It was probably rude of me to be blunt with Lucy as well in the car but when I'm annoyed I prefer not to talk to people because I just end up saying stuff that I don't mean and I don't want to ruin anything that I might have with Lucy because I think I really like her. It was like instinct to hold her hand while we were walking and having paps basically bombard us. I had this feeling to protect her, I don't know why, I've only just met her.

I didn't want to let go of her hand when we got in the car but I had to. Being around me when im annoyed is just a no. I guessed the boys got that I was annoyed as on the ride to the nightclub they didn't try to talk to me which I'm glad. Lucy didnt try again after asking if i was alright and i felt like such an ass hole for not looking at her when I replied but I just couldn't.

"Haz, we're here!" I heard Lou say and when I looked up, I noticed everyone had already got out.

"Oh" I said and got out walking behind all of them.

Lucy was walking and laughing with Niall and right now I wish that was me she was laughing with. I need to have a drink and then I'll be fine.

******

"Where's Lucy?" I asked after I had got everyone there drinks and noticed that she wasn't sitting with the boys any more.

"Dancing" Zayn said and pointed.

I followed were his finger was pointed at and saw Lucy dancing with a bunch of girls, I guess she ether knew or just met. I smiled as I watch her laugh and smile while dancing with them. I have to admit she's hot and looks so sexy dancing there as well as cute.

I downed my beer before heading over to where Lucy was.

"Sorry ladies. Is it alright if I steal her?" I asked and they all giggled before nodding or saying yes.

Lucy looked behind her and saw me and smiled.

"Someone's a bit more happier" She said and I chuckled.

"Yea sorry, paps get to me sometimes" I said and she nodded understandably.

"I get it" She said as a slow song started, she wrapped her arms around my neck as mine went round her waist.

"I saw your interview" She giggled and i blushed

"Yea which one?" I said playing dumb.

"Oh I think you know what one I'm talking about" She said smiling widely at me and when I didn't reply she spoke again. "So you think I'm hot?" She giggled and i smiled at her.

"Yea I do" I said and slowly moved my hands down to her bum and I heard she gasp. I bent my head down a bit so i could whisper in her ear. "Do you mind that I think that?" And I heard her sigh.

"Not at all" She whispered back as we carried on dancing.

*********

"I think we should get her back" Liam said as we watched Lucy try to get onto the tables.

"Me too" I laughed as she nearly fell but I caught her.

"Lets get you home" Louis said pinching her cheeks and she pouted like a little kid.

"NOOOO!" She shouted/whined over the music.

"Yes!" I said as i picked her up and put her over my shoulder. Luckily she was wearing skinny jeans so paps wouldn't get a photo of anything.

Me and the boys walked through the crowd before getting out side and towards the car. Louis and Niall were behind me winding Lucy up as she was relaxed over my shoulder.

"In we go" I say as I put her down and she clumsily falls into the car.

*******

"I'm so sorry she got this drunk" Lucy's manager said as I helped her get to the door as the boys waited in the car.

"Its alright, she was fine. And quite funny" I chuckled and so did her manager.

"Thank you for taking care of her again" She said and I nodded before saying goodbye and walking back to the car.

Mia

I wasn't that drunk. I mean I knew what was happening and I know I will remember everything in the morning but other then that, yes I was drunk just not smashed. My mum refuses me to get smashed drunk if I'm being Lucy, just in case i say some thing to someone about me being Mia or I take my wig off.

"What were you thinking? Getting drunk?!" Mum scowled as she shut the door after Harry had helped me get in the house.

"I'm not smashed drunk just drunk" I slurred and she scowled me again.

"Mum I'm fine. I didn't say anything about Mia or take my wig off. Plus I knew what was happening and I know I will remember this tomorrow too, stop worrying" I said and stumbled upstairs to my room before passing out on my bed.

____________________________________________________

I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS ARE PROBABLY QUITE SHIT AT THE MOMENT BUT PLEASE BARE WITH THEY WILL GET BETTER

ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY REMEMBER

ANYWAY DOUBLE UPDATE!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VOTE

AND

COMMENT