18.

MIA

So I don't know what to do. Harry texted me saying he wanted to meet up for a coffee. Me, as in Mia. However I have to be Lucy today as I have an interview. I know I have to do the interview but I don't know what to say to Harry.

"Mum what do I say to him?" I asked as I put my wig on and started walking out the house with mum.

"Just tell him you'll meet him later because you're busy right now."

"What if he asked what I'm busy with?" I started to freak out.

"This is why I told you not to get involved with them when you are Mia. Look how hard this is, you having to lie, which I know you hate. You should've just listened to me for once." Mum sighed as we got into the car.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry but seriously, I cant turn back time now."

"Just make something up, you're a clever girl you'll figure it out" Mum answered going back to answering e-mails on her phone.

-I'm busy now but I can meet you later? Around 4? xx M-

-Sure see you soon Mia xx H-

I got a reply instantly, with an address of a coffee shop that we will be meeting at,which made me smile. God I couldn't have Mia falling for him to. I know I say this like I'm two different people when actually its all me. I was just hoping I could shut my feelings off when I'm Mia but obviously I cant and I don't know what to do. Harry is Lucy's not Mia's. I cant get this confused or anymore complicated.

"We're here, ma'am." The driver called as he stopped out side a building which already had a group of paparazzi outside.

"Thank you" I answered as me and my mum got out the car.

"LUCY!"

"OVER HERE!"

"LUCY HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HARRY AND HIS NEW LADY FRIENDS?!"

"LUCY ARE YOU AND HARRY OFFICIALLY TOGETHER?!"

All the paparazzi were bombarding me with several questions that I knew would be repeated on this radio interview.

*************

"We would like to welcome Lucy Parker on to the show everyone!" The host announced as I spoke into the microphone.

"Hello" I said politely, trying to be as Lucy as I knew I could.

"How are you Lucy?"

"Busy and tired but I'm doing good, yourself?"

"I'm good thank you and what are you busy with may I ask?"

"Of course. I'm busy with organising my tour that is coming next year. I know, I know, its a while away but with my OCD I like to be very organised and ready months in advice." I chuckled as did the host.

"So when will the tickets for this tour go on sale? I'm sure your fans will be begging for tickets" The host laughed and I smiled.

"Yes I hope they will be" I gave a little laugh. "They shall be on sale at the end of the year, so make sure you're ready for them"

"I'm sure everyone will be..."

More and more questions were asked and I answered them like normal. Then I answered fan questions and sooner than I thought the end of the interview was coming around but obviously not before the certain questions were asked about Harry and I.

"Of course you know I have to ask for everyone listening, you and a certain Mr Harry Styles. We've seen many pictures of you with him as well as with him and the boys, so what's happening?"

"Well, we've gone on dates and we love each others company. I think we're just seeing where it goes for now but I can definitely say I like him, his a charming and lovely man" I smiled widely at the host. Just talking about Harry made me happy.

"Well we can tell by your smile, you must like him a lot. Another question I want to know is what do you feel about him and the boys new found female friends?" He asked and the screen in front of me was a photo of a magazine with pictures of me, Mia, Kim and Andy outside the diner and cinema. The fact he only asked about the females and not the new found male friend, Andy, annoyed me.

"Well I've met one of the females, the one with brown hair. Kim her name was I think. She was very nice, they boys invited her to one of their shows I was at-" Before I could continue he interrupted me.

"So you haven't met the blonde girl?"

"No I haven't because she was ill of the concert and couldn't be there but I'm sure she would be as nice as her friend Kim. However like I was saying, Harry can have friends, females or not, his aloud friends. I trust him so I don't see a problem." I finished with a small smile and the host nodded.

"Thank you very much Lucy and next playing is Lucy's new song, 'Eyes Wide Open'" The host announced as my mum waved at me to leave.

I got up thanking everyone for having me for leaving to the car with my mum.

"You answered them Harry questions perfectly hun" Mum said as she shut the car door and I nodded, thanking her.

"What's the time?"

"Half three why?"

"I'm meant to meet Harry in half hour." I muttered and she told the driver to speed up, as I had somewhere to be.

I looked at Lucy's phone and saw I had a text from Harry.

-Listened to your interview, love. You were amazing and just wanted to let you know I like you a lot too xxxx H-

-Aww babe, knew you would be listening somewhere ;) xxxx L-

I replied before looking at Mia's phone and texting Harry saying I would be at the café soon.