41.

THE VIDEO AT THE TOP IS SABRINA CARPENTER (AKA MIA WILLIAMS) SINGING SEAMLESS WHICH I LIKE FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS ABOUT FRIENDS :))))

______________________________________________________

MIA

All that I've been doing since that interview on this morning, is more and more interviews, photoshoots and I've been in the studio writing new songs. Everyone wants my story and they've all now got it. The fans have understood why I done it. There are some that don't but you'll always have haters. Doing all these things have been keeping me busy from trying to sort out everything else. I feel like I'm ok now, I've sorted me out by telling everyone about the real me. However I have this pit in my stomach where I haven't spoken to Andy or Kim since I shouted at them a week ago. I wanted to fix this. I hated not having my best friends around, especially though this.

"Mum I'm going out and I don't know if I'll be back" I announce.

"Why where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going to try and fix my friendship with Andy and Kim." I said and mum smiled at me proudly.

I got in my car and drove to Andy's knowing they would both be there today as its the day we all normally hang out. I didn't know what I was going to say to them but I knew I had to at least try. I wanted my best friends back.

*************

When I got there a pizza man was walking up the drove.

"Hey!" I called and he turned round and looked at me confused. "Here's the money, I've got this" I said handing him a twenty which he glady accepted before driving off again.

Here goes nothing. I thought as I walked up to Andy's door with the pizza in one hand, and breathed in deeply. God I hope this goes ok. I raised my hand and knocked loudly. There was a lot of talking from behind the door before Andy opened it laughing but soon stopped when he noticed me standing there.

"Mia? Oh hi" He said awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"I know you probably don't want to see me but I need to explain myself and-"

"Andy what's taking so long with the pizz-" Kim stopped talking when she come in view of me. "Oh what are you doing here?" She scoffed and I sighed.

"Please let me explain. I brought the pizza" I said giving them a small smile.

"Well, that's a start to fixing this" Kim said grabbing the pizza off of me and walking to the living room, as Andy moved out the way to let me in.

"So explain" Andy said as they both dived into the pizza.

"I don't know what to say exactly but I know what I did by shouting at you wasn't ok. I mean you were only trying to help and I shouted and pushed you guys away and I know now that, that wasn't cool. I wanted to get through this on my own and I wanted to protect you from the media but I shouldn't have done it in the way I did. I'm sorry for treating you two like that because you guys are my best friends and I don't know what I would do without you in my life and I want to fix this so bad. I'm so sorry for everything but I really cant do all this on my own anymore, I've done the hard part but I still need my best friends with me" I finished rambling and Kim and Andy stared at me. "Please something..." I trailed off, looking down at my feet.

"Come here you goofball" Andy said and I looked up and saw both of them opening their arms.

I ran into their arms, bundling them with hugs and kisses making them laugh.

"I've missed you guys so much!" I screamed making them laugh more.

"We've missed you too" They cheered back.

"But seriously if you do that again we are gone" Kim said seriously and I nodded.

"Totally not happening again, I cant lose you guys. I've lost to many people already that I care about"

"How are you and Harry?" Andy asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing to say. We haven't spoken since the day he found out. I don't know if his watched my interviews but I guess I deserve it" I shrugged and they nodded understanding.

"Lets have a classic best friend movie night" Kim announced making me and Andy cheer.

"Scary movie?" I suggest and they both rolled their eyes at me.

"Of course. Nothing has changed as it" Andy said and I shook my head.

"Of course not, I'm still me" I smiled widely at them.

"I'm glad we're back" Kim said and we all agreed.

That night we had a movie night like we normally do. We laughed and joked like before and I started to feel better about everything. Maybe everything will turn out alright.

__________________________________________________

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER ISNT MUCH BUT IT NEEDED TO BE DONE

WOOOOO EVERYONES FRIENDS AGAIN

ALSO I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND IM SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I LIKE HOW THEY AREE BACK TO FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT:)

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

I MAY UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY SO HOLD ON

NGL I THINK IM NEAR THE END OF THIS BOOK ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS I THINK

LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

AND

VOTE