Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 New Goals
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
When she saw Hu Xiaoyun lying on the bed, Guoguo couldn't help but let out a "Huh".

"Where did you dye Sister Xiaoyun's hair? It's a pretty color!"

"What time is it, why do you still dye your hair?" Du Jiujiu smiled bitterly, and told Guoguo and Xiaowen what had just happened.

Sure enough, when Guoguo and Xiaowen heard that Hu Xiaoyun had awakened the ability to control flames, small stars kept flashing in their eyes.

"Sister Xiaoyun is too powerful, her hair has changed color, it's almost like Sailor Moon transformed!"

Listening to Guoguo's words, An Cheng spurted out the sip of water he had just drank.

"Guoguo, your focus is really different, but it's quite similar."

Xiaowen also stroked Hu Xiaoyun's long hair hanging out of the window with an envious face, "If only I could be so good, when Sister Xiaoyun wakes up, she must let her put a fireball for us to see."

"Children have to pee their pants when they play with fire!" Du Jiujiu joking aside.

The nervousness in Du Jiujiu and An Cheng just now was relieved a lot by the arrival of these two little girls.

Seeing that Hu Xiaoyun showed no signs of waking up, the group decided to take a break first. In the afternoon, Xiaowen was in charge of taking care of Hu Xiaoyun, while Du Jiujiu, An Cheng and Guoguo continued to go out to search for food.

Through the events in the morning, both Du Jiujiu and An Cheng have a deeper understanding of the end of the world. Especially Du Jiujiu, although he got supernatural powers, his psychological quality and strength are completely incompatible. If it wasn't for Hu Xiaoyun's ability to awaken at the time of crisis, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Discovering his weakness, Du Jiujiu secretly vowed to be braver in future battles, work hard to become stronger, and use his own strength to protect his companions and prevent them from falling into such danger again.

After lunch, several people counted the remaining food. I don’t know if it is because the bacteria have also evolved and their reproductive capacity has been enhanced, and many foods that are still in the shelf life have turned bad. Only some shelf-stable biscuits, sausages, instant noodles, candy, and chocolate, and nothing out of the ordinary.

They had been eating snacks for several days, and they couldn't stand it anymore, especially An Cheng and Du Jiujiu, who had rarely eaten junk food before. When they heard the word "eat", their stomachs would have acid reflux.

"Let's stay here for a few more days, fight these little mutant monsters a few more times, gain some experience, and then leave here!" Du Jiujiu said what he had always thought.

"Leave here? I want to leave here too. There's not enough food here, and the room is small. I've already had enough, but it's so dangerous outside, where can we go?" Guoguo's face was full of worry. .

"Jiujiu, do you have any good ideas?" An Cheng looked at Du Jiujiu.

"Actually, I've always had an idea. Our dormitory looks pretty safe now, but if these creatures continue to evolve, this thin layer of windows won't protect us at all, and by then, it won't be easy for us to leave even if we want to. There is a subway station in front of our school, I think we can use it as a base first." Du Jiujiu said.

"Subway station?" Guoguo was very surprised, "Why don't we go to the supermarket?"

"There's always going to be a day in the supermarket, and it's not just us who have this idea, the supermarket is probably already occupied. Now the world has become different, there is no legal restraint, our enemy , it’s not just mutant creatures. Before we go to the subway station, we can go to the cafeteria to fill up the food and tools we need, which is only about 500 meters away from our dormitory building.” Du Jiujiu said with a serious face, the other three Everyone frowned, thinking about her words.