Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 Off-Road Vehicles
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
Although it was early summer, there was still a hint of coolness in the wind at night, blowing in through the crack of the window.

Du Jiujiu leaned her back against the wall, the broken hair on her forehead was gently blown by the wind, she took out the blue spar that had lost its luster from her bosom, and watched it quietly.

Time passed minute by minute.

After an unknown amount of time, Du Jiujiu sighed and put the necklace on his neck again.

All night.

Everyone woke up from their sleep when the first rays of sunlight came in through the windows. Although they were still very tired, the unfamiliar environment made it impossible for them to sleep soundly.

[Recommendation, Mimi reading and chasing books is really easy to use, download www.mimiread.com here, you can try it quickly. 】

After simply eating the little jerky left, they set off on the morning dew.

In the woods densely populated by animals and plants, danger is everywhere, until the warm sun shines vertically from directly above, they come out of the woods, and everyone at this time has more or less on their bodies. scars.

The place where you can see is a winding highway that is dormant like a scarred beast.

After going through many difficulties and obstacles, they finally saw the trace of this human being they had been looking for for a long time. In addition to the excitement and joy in the hearts of everyone, there was actually a little bit of reluctance and anxiety.

In this city, how many sleepless nights they have experienced, how many times they have almost died; in this city, they have left too much blood and memories; in this city, they have also gained friendship with fetters.

Before they knew it, they also developed a little attachment to S City, a place they were already familiar with. Now they are parting, and I don’t know when they will be able to return. There is a long road ahead, and I don’t know how many new challenges are waiting for them. .

However, even so, they will no longer hesitate or back down, because they have made a choice from the moment they set foot on this road.

"Look, there are a lot of cars over there!" Wei Qingqing was still a child. After seeing the crowded cars at the entrance of the expressway, she couldn't restrain her excitement, she raised her feet and ran forward.

"Hey, Qingqing is coming back soon, why are you so reckless, you don't have a long memory after so many injuries." Seeing this, An Cheng reluctantly pulled Wei Qingqing back behind him.

At this moment, a huge shadow shrouded them in it, and then a whole gust of wind swept towards them from the air with the sharp bird song.

"Get down!!" Du Jiujiu saw a strange bird the size of a car and its entire body was pitch black, rushing towards them from a high altitude, and quickly jumped up with both feet on the ground, waving a long knife to the bird in mid-air Strange hack.

A set of movements was neat and tidy, and when the knife fell, the bird monster's body was split in two and fell heavily on the ground, stirring up countless dust, and the bright red blood splattered everywhere like rain. Yes.

Wei Qingqing was dumbfounded by the scene in front of her, and she couldn't help but feel scared. If An Cheng hadn't stopped her just now, she might have been attacked by this bird monster.