Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
At this moment, in the open space on the other side of the villa compound away from the battle situation, Wei Qingqing, Professor Sun and Xiao Mo were all concerned about the battle situation here.

"It was fine just now, how come these alien beasts have become so strong all of a sudden!?"

Seeing that the situation of Du Jiujiu's group suddenly became very bad, Wei Qingqing was so anxious that there was even a tremor in her voice.

"Uncle Wang, this is his ability!! Although I don't know why the two big mutant dogs suddenly became powerful, but the big tiger is so powerful, he must have done something bad! He must be still around here now! "

Xiao Mo suddenly said angrily, turned around and walked towards the direction where the alien beasts were fighting.

"This bad guy! Let's go get him out!!"

"Little Mo, don't go!!"

"Xiao Mo, don't be impulsive!"

As soon as Xiao Mo took a step forward, she was stopped by Professor Sun and Wei Qingqing.

"You are still too young, how can you be the opponent of Wang Zhiqiang's vicious guy? Besides, it's too dangerous there. If you are accidentally injured again, how should I explain to your underground parents!!"

Professor Sun's hand tightly held Xiao Mo's arm and refused to let go. His eyes were already red. Although he knew that Du Jiujiu and the others encountered these dangers for themselves, and wanted to do something for them, but Xiao Mo was still a child, and even if she awakened her power ability, she was only slightly stronger than an ordinary adult.

Besides, he was still a little selfish. His son and daughter-in-law had just passed away. In this world, Xiao Mo was his last relative, so how could he bear to see her die.

"Yeah, Xiao Mo, it's too dangerous, you can't go!"

Wei Qingqing also agreed with Professor Sun's words, if it weren't for this damn doomsday, a child as big as Xiao Mo was just a first-year elementary school student, how could she have the heart to let such a little girl's hands stained with blood early.

"Grandpa, I'm seven years old, not too young! Besides, my parents are gone now, only I can always be by your side, I must become stronger and protect you! I don't want you to be killed by bad people like your parents. Lose……"

As Xiao Mo spoke, her voice began to choked. It is impossible to say that she is not afraid. She is only a little girl after all, but when she saw Du Jiujiu, Hu Xiaoyun, An Cheng and Luo Yucheng fighting for her and her grandfather in front of her, there was a sudden surge of blood in her heart. .

She is indeed a child, but she is also a power user. She can't watch these big brothers and sisters bleed and hurt because of them, while she does nothing.

What Du Jiujiu said to her before is still echoing in her ears, she must become stronger by herself, not only for her dead parents, but also for her grandfather and herself!

"Grandpa, Sister Qingqing, you don't have to persuade me anymore. Besides, I am an awakened power, and you can't stop me if you want to." Xiao Mo shook her brown slightly curled doll's head, her big eyes full of eyes. Full of firmness.

"Xiao Mo, you..." Professor Sun was stunned for a moment after listening to Xiao Mo's words. Then he seemed to have figured out something, shook his head slightly, and gradually let go of the hand that had been holding Xiao Mo.