Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Join
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
"Qingqing, she is a water-type power user. As long as she is with Qingqing in the future, you will no longer have to worry about running out of water!" Du Jiujiu looked at Wei Qingqing and smiled at her.

In the past, Wei Qingqing always felt sad because her ability was not capable of attacking, but now that she has been affirmed by others, Du Jiujiu is also happy for her.

"Now that we act together as a team, we should let you know about our situation. Several of us have already felt the ability, but we haven't had time to introduce it to you." Luo Yucheng realized at this time that Professor Sun and Xiaomo were still together. don't know them well,

Glancing at everyone, Luo Yucheng introduced their names and abilities to Professor Sun and Xiaomo one by one.

"My name is Luo Yucheng, and my ability is metal blasting. I said before that I am a soldier. When we accepted this mission, there were twelve other members of our team besides me, but we encountered an accident on the way. There is only myself left in the team."

When Luo Yucheng said this, the light in his eyes suddenly dimmed. Seeing that Professor Sun opened his mouth and seemed to want to comfort him, he shook his head, and the corner of his mouth pulled out a somewhat reluctant smile.

"Fortunately, I met Du Jiujiu and Hu Xiaoyun that day. They were the ones who saved me at a critical moment." Luo Yucheng said as he looked at Du Jiujiu and Hu Xiaoyun.

"This is Du Jiujiu. Although he is only a power superhuman, his strength is the strongest among us. This is Hu Xiaoyun, a fire superpower. The explosiveness of his attack is amazing."

Seeing Luo Yucheng mentioning himself, Du Jiujiu and Hu Xiaoyun both smiled and nodded to Professor Sun and Xiao Mo.

"This is Wei Qingqing. You have all seen her powers. She is a very practical water power, and she is also very good at treating trauma."

Wei Qingqing had already poured the water in her hand into another cup and handed it to Professor Sun. The blue water swayed slightly with her movements, making her even more playful and cute.

"This is An Cheng. She is my cousin. She has very similar abilities to control metals. Xiao Cheng has good skills and is good at melee attacks." Luo Yucheng finally pointed at An Cheng, who was sitting on the sofa casually chewing jerky.

Seeing that everyone was looking at him, An Cheng sat up straight and swallowed the jerky. He also showed a friendly smile to Professor Sun and Xiao Mo.

"Meow~~" Seeing that Luo Yucheng hadn't mentioned himself, Xiaobai was a little unhappy. He threw his hind legs on Luo Yucheng's shoulders and scratched his hair with his small claws.

"I'm so sorry, but I forgot to have you." Luo Yucheng took Xiaobai off his shoulders, dumbfounded. He wanted to take the opportunity to touch the soft fur on Xiaobai's back, but Xiaobai jumped away from him. She jumped out of her arms, jumped onto Du Jiujiu's shoulder again, rubbed her ear, then turned her head and glanced at Luo Yucheng provocatively, the meaning in her eyes seemed to be "Just because you want to touch me too. ?"

Luo Yucheng suddenly felt a little embarrassed, he was actually disliked by a kitten, but he didn't care about Xiaobai, just smiled bitterly and continued: "This is Xiaobai, and our companion, it is an evolution. However, unlike other alien beasts, Xiaobai is still very human, and he is also very smart."

After Xiao Mo saw Xiao Bai's series of cute actions, little stars appeared in her eyes, and even her mouth chewing food slowed down. Obviously, this little girl is still not immune to this kind of furry little animal. powerful.