Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 The Uninvited Guest
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
"Guoguo, don't eat so much first, let Xiaowen look at it before eating!" Du Jiujiu suddenly thought that Guoguo hadn't awakened her power yet, worried that eating too much energy-containing food would be harmful to her body, so she couldn't help but pull She stopped the hand she was feeding the meat to her mouth.

"What's the matter? Is it poisonous?" Guoguo looked at Du Jiujiu with a bit of doubt, and even recognized the poison of such delicious meat.

Xiaowen was also dragged in by An Cheng at this time. She knew that there was energy in the flesh. After hearing Du Jiujiu's words, she didn't ask any further questions. She just closed her eyes and felt the energy fluctuations in Guoguo's body.

After a while, Xiaowen opened her eyes and said with a slight smile, "It doesn't matter, after the energy reaches Guoguo's body, most of the energy will dissipate, and it won't have much impact, or eating a lot of Guoguo's awakening and more. help!"

"Sister Jiujiu, look, it's alright! Sister Xiaoyun, you're very good at grilling skewers, give me a few more skewers!" Hearing Xiaowen's words, Guoguo hurriedly put the meat skewers in her hands into her mouth , and stretched out his hand to Hu Xiaoyun.

Du Jiujiu couldn't help laughing when she saw Guoguo like this. She understood what a real "foodie" is.

This time, everyone was here, An Cheng took out a few cans of beer from his collection and distributed it to everyone, "This is the first step we have taken to survive in the apocalypse, it is worth celebrating!"

Thinking that this was probably the last time they drank, Du Jiujiu didn't refuse. She took the can and took a sip after the collision. The bitter taste filled her mouth. It was obviously a happy moment, but she was inexplicably thinking. cry.

The smoke from the flames roasting on the meat gradually thickened in the closed room, and they had to open the door to let the smoke dissipate a little. Unexpectedly, when they were relaxing for a long time, the smell of barbecue attracted a group of uninvited guests.

Du Jiujiu first heard the sound of chaotic footsteps coming from the stairs. She sighed, stuffed the meat skewers in her hands into her mouth, wiped her mouth, got up and walked out with a long knife.

"Jiujiu, where are you going?" Hu Xiaoyun grabbed Du Jiujiu's sleeve and asked suspiciously.

"I heard footsteps, and a group of people were walking towards us, and it seemed that they were not good people." Du Jiujiu replied, but did not take them to heart at all, and smiled at Hu Xiaoyun easily: "It's okay, you guys first Eat, I can handle those cowards alone."

When she heard Du Jiujiu say there were footsteps, Xiaowen closed her eyes and searched with her mental power, but when she opened her eyes, she looked worried, "Jiujiu, don't underestimate them, they have a total of ten There are many people, three of them are evolutionaries, one should have the same power ability as you, and the other two I can't see clearly, but the energy in the body is not too much."

"Oh? There are evolutionaries?" Du Jiujiu was surprised, and then thought about it, it was normal. After all, almost all of them have evolved, and Guoguo is the only one who has not evolved. The probability of coming to this awakening ability is still very high. . However, even if the other party has awakened his supernatural powers, Du Jiujiu still doesn't care. Those who don't even have the courage to face monsters, what's so scary.

"Let's go, let's go with you, and we can't be overwhelmed." An Cheng put down the meat skewers in his hand and stood up.

"Yes, are we still afraid of them?" Guoguo followed behind Du Jiujiu with a look of resentment.